State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Interesting. Not the folder it was in i suppose thanks for the fix!

Stamina and fatigue do not work for anybody wondering. Cheats will deactivate themselves

You right, this trainer still needs an update.

1 Like

I would not object to the addition of a “Fast XP” cheat too. Mainly for skills, but Recruit/Hero XP would be nifty too.

AWESOME mod by the way. You rock :slight_smile:

Anyone know if Steam Version works with this?

i got it to load up, but it seems to not accept the cheats and stay on. il try see what works and what doesnt but so far only Unlimited Durability seems to work but been playing less then 10 mins

Yo, have you upgraded to Juggernaut Edition? State of Decay 2 has instructions online. You have to uninstall the game, and re-install it. Look at this link for help. Undead Labs is going to stop supporting the old version of the game.

This trainer version needs to be updated to work within Juggernaut Edition.

What did you mean by unlocking it? :frowning:

@furi0sa

1. Head to your :point_right: Program Files :point_left:
    2.Click :point_right: View :point_left: (top left)
    3.Then check mark :point_right:Hidden items :point_left:

As of now, Unlimited Resources cheat still works😏
Everything else keeps glitching😢

2 Likes

Yo thanks so much. Unlimited Ammo still works for me and and if you didn’t know it works with consumables as well, so long as you have more than one. If you only have one piece of consumable the game consumes the item instead of stacking it to 999. :slight_smile: So turn unlimited ammo on, make sure you have two or more of each consumable stack and use it - and then see the trainer do its magic giving you 999 of each.

Juggernaut Edition, I am sorta lost on how to get this to work now. Needs updated please

I tried all the suggestions in adding it and everything, when I click it says the game is not reconized

1 Like

please update for the jug edition, this is a huge update.

The trainer author will update it if its deemed neccersary and marked by WeMod staff as requiring an update please be patient.

does the trainer actually work with the game currently? because i cant get it to atm

That worked for me. Thanks. It depend on which disc have you installed the game cause in C: i got the same folder as on D: but its empty there.

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition (Windows Store)

the trainer is outdated

Did not work for me. :frowning:

A lot of times if you start the game first then alt tab then press the play button in wemod after your in game usually will work.
If not just need to be patient and he will have to update the trainer to the new version
But I see a couple people have got it to work

I can confirm unlimited health and stamina do not work currently

For those like me who had trouble getting access to the exe I found a suggestion that helped me.

1- Open task manager
2- Click Details tab
3- Find the SoD exe
4- Right click and select open file location

This should let you find the exe to update the trainer with if you lost the link to the game after having to reinstall SoD2 to get the Juggernaut Edition

Again. After Juggernaut Edition Update you must find EXE by your own.

There are few folders with the same name or files but you need to go to these one:

Disc on wich you installed game / program files / modifiablewindowsapps / (if folder is you must search for "how to show hidden files: in google and after this you dont see nothing then you are in wrong folder) / state of decay 2 folder / state of decay 2 / binaries / win64. Not any other but this one exe.
Dont go to folder named “Windows Apps” located nearly cause you will get info that you dont have access. (Folder is named almost the same and got the same files but this folder is not that we want / need.

Those are cheats that working for me at this moment:
1.Instant upgrades
2.unlim. car fuel
3.instant radio commands
4.unl. item
5.unl. resources
6.unl. ammo (got problems with that cause must to have 2 space in inv with desired ammo type or will not work)
7.unl. durablity
8.easy craft

Rest of cheats no working anymore for now until trainer update to Juggernaut version.

2 Likes