State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Only some features work for me, like non of the ‘Player’ features work and then like ‘Unlimited Resources’ work but ‘Unlimited Items’ or ‘Unlimited Weight’ don’t. This goes on throughout other cheats as well like ‘No Recoil’ and ‘No Reload’ work but ‘Better Accuracy’ Doesn’t. When i turn on a cheat It goes from Off to On and then Off straight away. My game is fully updated, i do believe the trainer is out-dated.

I’ve just tested this game and had ZERO issues at all. I’d triple check that you’ve updated your game and are using the windows store version of the game

1 Like

Can confirm all features work as they should, any problems will be down to your game version

1 Like

Yepp thanks for trying and letting us know. Helps out a lot

does it work with the ultimate version of the game ?

It looks like it should but make no guarantees. It was made using the Standard edition but I don’t see any true DLC that would have added or changed how things work.

Tried and tested it myself with the Ultimate Edition - works without a problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too bad it makes some story missions impossible to finish while activated. So, no, it doesn’t work “without problem”. I’ve tested it over multiple playthroughs. You have to exit the game and not use any cheats or else the end missions and a few others never trigger.

I personally have played through the entire story and have never encountered that issue, however certain cheats can potentially give enemy AI unlimited health (Community health cheat) apart from that it’s been a flawless experience.

If that happens then it is due to how the game is designed. There’s not much WeMod can do there. It’s one of the things that we dirty cheaters sometimes have to deal with.

For example, all of the Bioshock trainers on WeMod and elsewhere cause issues in all three Bioshock games (but there are work-arounds thankfully). There’s nothing the trainer makers can do in that (and similar) situations - it’s the game itself triggering those kind of issues due to the way it was made.

Could there be a easy bounty broker unlock option? They are out there but i dont trust those sites.

Hello. All of the cheats appear to be working but I can not figure out what easy crafting does. Has anyone been able to figure out what it does for the game?

I see some mentioning that the trainer stops progression - and this is true in any mission you have to kill any other humans. With the trainer running all human enemies are unkillable by the player and zombies. They have a better UNLIMITED HEALTH trainer than the player, cause I still die with it active - I think I accumulate enough injuries or gas or something, and that instant kills me even with unlimited health running. But that dont work on human enemies. They just won’t die.

This is in nightmare mode.

I know its been a while since this was posted but i figured out why it was happening a while back if you still have the issue. i think the mod path changed and it was because wemod was launching the standard version vs the ultimate edition. if you go to your library on windows store find the ultimate edition click ‘manage’ and then play it will run it through the actual ‘ultimate edition’ of the game then activate the trainer afterward. weird fix but it stopped booting me out after i found it

The function of unlimited health no work! I don’t know why some players said it is working?
Please update for for the Juggernaut Editions, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Because the trainer is working for state of decay.
It’s just not updated for Juggernaut edition because it just came out.

2 Likes

wemod is not finding my game does anybody happen to know why? i tried setting path manually as i have access to the windows app folder but when i select the exe i apparently dont have permission to select it?

2 Likes

how to request SoD2 (steam edition) ?

1 Like

Yeah. There was big update and after that trainer cannot find the game and at all is not working.
PLS WE REALLY NEED UPDATE OF TRAINER

1 Like

This trainer still works!
1.Open Wemod
2.Click on FIX
3.Drag the game icon into the FIX.

If you can’t find your SOD2 files. It’s a hidden folder, you need to unlock it…
It’s under your Program Files, ModifiableWindowsApps, StateOfDecay2, Binaries, Win64, StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.

& Your Welcome!

2 Likes