State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The easy craft cheat doesn’t work. Any tips? Your trainer is great thank you. I hope you could help me with this.

All cheats work btw except for the Easy Craft

dont work for me in steam update 24 (02/08) plz update !!!

The unlimited ammo cheat is kind of hard to understand. If you have 30 bullets in your inventory and you have a pistol that has 16 round mags then you can use the whole clip, if you have an ar that has 31 round mags then you can only shoot 30 bullets until reloading or else you will lose ammo. If you have a Rifle that holds 41 bullets in a mag you can only shoot until you have 10 bullets left in the mag, do you understand what I’m saying or is your problem different?

Hi!

nothing work for me

i have the DODI repack

(sorry for my bad english)

plz, use original steam version for this game, dude…

1 Like

WeMod does not make trainers for illegally cracked versions of games. Only the vanilla store-bought versions. See: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct.

WeMod also does not condone or support illegal acts, such as the theft of intellectual property.

3 Likes

Needs up dated EZ Craft, unlimited weight, Resources and no fatigue not working… Thanks

1 Like

pls add max stats

1 Like

unlimted weight and easy craft dont work with the new update

2 Likes

oh, yesss, we will wait the new update for this trainer…

Phat update required @MrAntiFun

1 Like

@MrAntiFun We need an update please

3 Likes

updoot needed due to plaguehearts now having territories making claiming outposts difficult

1 Like

We do not take update requests on the forum.
Here is how it works: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

trying to understand how the infinite ammo thing works…so basically, it only works if you have enough ammo to reload it (for example…if you are using a 30 round weapon but have 31 rounds, the infinite ammo cheat will work?)

Having issues…says it isn’t compatible.

hey there i love this mod and i would like to see if you could add something for me, would you be able to a car speed.

@MrAntiFun plz update bro

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

None of the options works for me, I’m running the v25 Update, i have tried all the options, every single one, they all immediately deactivate, as if something turned them off.
This is weird because i have been using weemod for other games with out problems

4 Likes