State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i cant seem to get it to work as well for state of decay 2 juggernaut edition please fix (the unlimited items cheat)

Doesnā€™t work for me either, iā€™m playing the latest 29 patch and none of the cheats seem to work.

hi sir Mrantifun no reload makes the game no sound idk why thank you :slight_smile:

Hi all
I install the game from my Steam Library, ā€œState of Decay2: Juggernaut Editionā€ on March 22nd

Therefore I already had Update 29 applied when I installed the game
So far all the Cheats I have used are still working

• I have used ā€œall player cheatsā€ except the following INstand upgrades, Unlimited car fuel, Instand Radio Commands , set Time of day
  • I have not used any inventory cheats
  • I have used all weapon cheats without issue
  • I have used easy craft without issue

I have some mods applied and the cheats still work

I would suggest if you are using mods, remove them all and then test to see if the ā€œMrAntiFunā€ trainer still works ā€¦ before saying it needs an update

1 Like

I donā€™t know if anyone else has already asked this, but would like to see a ā€œno infectionā€ tab for the infection from plague zombies.

2 Likes

Hello,

The trainer needs update, some of the cheats donā€™t work like unlimited health, Iā€™m running the windows app version of the game.

I tried to look for an update button on the WeMod app itself but itā€™s not there, Can you kindly please update the trainer to the most recent version of the game?

@MrAntiFun

Yes, no infection would be great, also no damage to vehicles.

1 Like

Agreed with the no damage suggestion, I actually came to this post, to ask exactly this and the latest comment was about it funny enough.

Adding ā€œNo Vehicle Damageā€ is something Iā€™m sure many have asked should be considered as its feature you would expect to be in within the first release of the cheats( like a common/obvious feature)

No infection isnā€™t bad idea either. Could help with making cinematic scenes (for youtubers/streamers)

Also Adding ā€œTeleportā€ feature (not sure if its possible just wondering)
Auto Attachments feature (if possible)

Thanks

1 Like

Welp, new update just droped.

Some of the cheats stopped workingā€¦ Damn feral got me as I was reloading lol

3 Likes

yup, stop working for me tooā€¦more updates coming in the next 3 months. You guys do an amazing job!! I would love to donateā€¦ I canā€™t do 60 a year though ā€¦ you should have like 3 different price choices.

2 Likes

Hey all, Yep most of the cheats do not work now, and this is an amazing mod/table. In fact, this is really the only game you MUST use a cheat for lol, since death is permanent, so you cannot take any chances :slight_smile:
Please update if you can, and yes, i agree adding in something like no vehicle damage, and also no plagues infection would be great. God Mode actually does not work very well on nightmare difficulty, not sure why. but you can still die. Ok, thanks again for such a great cheat table. Hopefully this gets an update soon.

1 Like

Mr Antifun, there was a new update released, any ETA on the new update for the trainer?

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing. Sure they will do it when life permits.

1 Like

Hi, update 29.2 steam, no reload fail, please update trainer please

3 Likes

Weā€™re at number 10 in the list guys, smash that boost button :smiley:

2 Likes

number 10? ahh he has other projects on top of SOD?

Where is this ā€œlistā€?

When you open the Wemod launcher, thereā€™s a tab that you can go to to see the list of games in the queue. Thatā€™s the list heā€™s referring to.

1 Like

Top left, see ā€˜Homeā€™ ā€˜Gamesā€™ ā€˜Creatorsā€™ā€¦ click on creators and there are a few tabs relating to the queue.

1 Like

Got it thanksā€¦looks like I need to be pro to upvote. It looks like Xbox/epic is updated but not steam/pc.

1 Like