State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Works fine for me

Yeah infinite durability doesnā€™t seem to be working for me. Think it needs a bit of an update

@MrAntiFun The mods are working well, I havenā€™t run into any issues with the mods you have created here. I just wanted to make a suggestion for another mod you could add to this list. I would love to see a mod that makes you immune to the blood plague, as that is currently the only way Iā€™ve had a character die while using your mods.

The new update Heart Attack is on. The unlimited ammo isnt working yet the other is good

Yup, same here
Seems that the Ammo part at least needs an Update

Thanks

Ok some commands arenā€™t working besides unli ammo

so just ran a quick test on all the mod settings and everything is working besides no recoil, no reload, unlimited ammo, better accuracy and unlimited items and by not working I mean more precisely they activate then immediately disable themselves

2 Likes

Yep that sums about it. The question is, when will the trainer update itā€¦

please update the mod

needs an update few things no longer work

1 Like

this guy nailed it. Just to add, I have loaded wemod as admin.

Hopefully weā€™ll get a prompt-ish update

1 Like

get the f l i n g version of trainer everything but no reload ,no recoil ans uper accuracy works for now

1 Like

All the cheats work for me but the Unlimited health has never worked Iā€™ve died multiple times trying to try something new. Any ideas why this is the only cheat code not working for me? Thanks in advance!

Some things donā€™t workā€¦
-Unlimited items, no recoil, no reload, unlimited ammo and better accuracy.
Can yā€™all please fix these ASAP, it would be much appreciated

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for an update for SoD2 Update 33, I miss my unlimited items the most.

3 Likes

Adding my voice for an update if possible. This has always been an amazing trainer for an amazing game.
I would also love to see something to make you immune to Blood Plague, or at least something to freeze the timer, but mainly I just would love to see the trainer work completely again. :slight_smile:

yes it works with juggernaut edition i use it

your Ethier being killed by blood plague or update broke cheats

Is there no function to suggest the game be added to the que for update? Whatā€™s the point of being a pro member and being able to boost the mods you want updated if there is no function to add it to the update que? Waiting 3 days now just to see it in the que and its still not thereā€¦

3 Likes

the weapons section does not work anymore.