State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve also noticed that if you use a fuel can or repair kit while Unlimited items are on it doubles it up, so on Lethal where your constantly repairing your car you can quickly spiral out of control on player weight, the thing is, it doesn’t show you as having more than 1 repair kit or fuel can, but if you repair your vehicle 10 times you can drop roughly 9 repair kits and quickly make a ton of money. It’s not a very fair cheat and I much prefer it the old way too.

@MrAntiFun Still having issues with Unlimited Items. I realise you have other things to look at, but could you bump this issue up the list a little please? Cheers dude.

Also, after over a year, I’m still getting one shotted by Z’s even at full health with zero infection.

Lost 4 survivers because of specifically that issue. One tackle from a feral, dead! Not cool man.

Hi Mr Anti-Fun,
I understand that you have a lot on your plates at this time.
Just to share that, the ‘Set Time of Day’, is not working anymore.
Not sure if ppl use this feature often but I do use it fairly often.

Also, the ‘Unlimited Items’, as mentioned by the other members, hope u can look into it too as it can get, a little challenging.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

any timeline when you be able to get to a hotfix of these broken mods

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

1 Like

Hi there MrAntiFun
SOD2 needs a UPDATE none of the cheats are working for steam with current version
Many thanx

1 Like

same here, it pops up with a error and or if i launch from wemod it will pop up with the error just after the game says Undead Labs error for me says “something about trainer” is either not designed to run on windows or it contains a error.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

i think that instead of having a single all resources cheat it would be better to have individuals options for the resources (fuel, ammo, materials, food, ammunition, scrap, prestige) also instead of adding like 5000 (huge ammount) resources that normal storage cant manage made so adds in small numbers like 10 or 100 at the time

Changes:

1 Like

This is the file it says is bad and or corrupt “c:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\Trainer_38741_dce86a83e0.dll”

Found the reason the dll was being reported as bad/ corrupt was due to Antivirus software putting the trainer file into quarantine.

Trouble with infinite health. I lost two members of my community. Both times I was attacked by a feral after being infected with the blood plague. I obviously had full health because of the mod. But once I got infected it’s as if the mod had lost it’s effect.

how do i take 4~5 NPCs out?

Could you clarify your question please?

Are you asking how to have more than one follower? (That’s an exploitable in-game bug, nothing to do with the WeMod trainer).

Or are you asking how to kill 4-5 zombies/people at the same time?

Don’t use this. Starts crashing my game and when I try to play again without using WeMod after using it, it keeps crashing.

Hey team,
Will this be updated soon? tried playing the game but It throws error. image error.

“Bad Image Error” is an error message from Microsoft (not WeMod or State of Decay) when a file you are trying to launch has become corrupted.

If it’s WeMod, uninstall and re-install it.
If it’s the game, verify the integrity of the game files via Steam Launcher.

File corruption is nobody’s fault in particular - it’s just a normal Microsoft Windows thing that everyone will experience at some point.

Worked fine for me a week and a half ago, when playing the new Curveball features, and the game hasn’t updated since then.

Make sure you meet the required specs to run the game. And make sure you have enough RAM to run both the game and WeMod at the same time. The game requires 16Gb of RAM, so if you have exactly 16GB of RAM in your machine then there isn’t much left to run WeMod too.

Also make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased. We don’t make or test trainers to deliberately work with illegally stolen (aka cracked/pirated) copies of games.