State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I may look like an idiot, but Pro isn’t necessary to use the trainer rigth? I downloaded it, set the custom path since i’m using FitGirl versions to mess around with cheats and when i want to use one i press the designated hotkey, a sound pop up but then the toggle stays on “off”.
Did i miss something to read before downloading the trainer? Ty.

Hello and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

You do not need to purchase Pro to be able to use the cheats, no.
The reason the cheats are not working for you is because you are not using the Steam version of the game, but rather a cracked version of the game. The trainer was designed specifically for the legit Steam version and has no guarantee of working on other versions.

For further information, see this post: No support for cracked games?
And this support article: Does WeMod support cracked games?

Oh thanks for the fast reply, I didn’t even thougth about that.

Hey guys, just want to check something about the cheat.

The “Unlimited Ammo” seems not working for me, can somebody besides me check this or can tell me some solution for this ? thank you.

The ammo cheat has a bit of a knack to it apparently.
Another player provided this solution in another thread:

Nice, thank you for the help !

Hi guy can you change unlimited resources option i need only influence and Prestige mabe you can do like. unlimited resources have only food,mad,ammo,fuel,materials and influence,Prestige at the new option. Thanks

thank

unlimited resources already has unlimited influence it should be at 6000 and you can buy guns , etc and it will never go down you have too actually check.

No I need only influence and Prestige don’t need resources

1 Like

I support the option just to raise the influence and prestige without raising resource. Sometimes i just want to buy guns and resource etc but still need to scavenge for food, medical etc.

but like always it’s depend of the will from MR.AF himself.

1 Like

i tell u that im not even use unl. ammo, and i still have…
probably because the unl. items, so the trainer is bad

me neither cars and other things can still kill me

Hello,
New version (update 16) has been come out. Could you please update the trainer?
As always, thanks for the great trainer and dedication.

Everything is working correctly. Make sure you are using the juggernaut version of the trainer.

Just a suggestion, but do you think you could add an easy kill or one hit kill cheat? Maybe? Thanks in advance.

Today, the game is updated. I hope mod can be updated as soon as possible!

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.
This link will help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Can you add Alipay and WeChat recharge options to vote???

I apologise that AliPay and WeChat currently aren’t available as options to purchase WePoints.

Please feel free, if you wish, suggest these options for aquiring WePoints in this forum section here so that WeMod’s developers can see this suggestion and potentially consider it in a future update: https://community.wemod.com/c/wemod-app/suggestions/11. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the trainer, I just wanted to note that there doesn’t seem to be a ‘request update’ option available on the desktop app, despite the trainer being shown as ‘incompatible’ with the latest version on steam.

1 Like