State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Can anybody confirm that no reload works for them? Does not work for me magazine ammo still depletes

Does not work for me too.

Unlimited ammo is working at least on some guns and the crossbows, just tested it. you just need to have a full stack in your bag (seems to work as long as its bigger than the magazine)

Edit: It appears to work if you remember to load before you run out of bullets, not sure if I had a stack size that was too small or if you need 2 stacks for an empty reload, but just test fired it with 20 bullets and a JL94 Civilian and so long as I reloaded before I was dry it was unlimited

I believe its as long as you dont empty the magazine and then reload. Having a full stack may fix that but as long as you have at least one round and dont dump the whole mag it will reload to full

I have downloaded this new, updated, trainer for the Juggernaut Edition, and at least some of the options do not work. The unlimited ammo works for my items like my explosives or other inventory items like stamina or first aid but not for actual ammo. I cant get the no reload or the unlimited ammo to work. Infinite health also doesn’t work, are you sure this is an update? it doesnt work any better than the one that was out previously that quit working once the juggernaut edition of the game released.

Thanks man, your a life saver <3 THIS WORKS PEOPLE!

1 Like

It’s not working i need help! even it’s update!

Me too what she said the trainer can’t find the game even i uninstall and reinstall yesterday! i just need help! S.O.S

If you read above " she " said it worked perfectly. Try the steps I put in about 5 comments up
Maybe 8 or 9 above

I found that when you have 2 space slots with max bullets that it won’t count down. But still need to use 2 space slots what sucks :frowning:

health isn’t working

my main died twice

Update since I’m trying this now for the second time. I cannot start the game from WeMod even though I found the file in task manager, but I can just start the game from the xbox app and then hit play from WeMod if I tab to it. So even with the correct exe it has to be activated after the game is running.

I’m a doof on the experience gain as it’s not one of the options, but I hope to see it return. As for the others, Health, No Reload and Infinite Ammo are not working.

You can use infinite items for ammo if you have a stack in your inventory AND you reload before needing the entire stack amount. For example, a 31 round magazine with 1 bullet left will use up the stack of 30 5.56 rounds, but if you reload before then at 3 rounds, you’ll be fine. This does get annoying and the best thing is to use something that has a smaller mag size than 30 so you can empty the mag without having to worry about it.

Edit: having two stacks of 30 rounds and reloading an empty 30 round mag still uses the stack completely, you have to reload with 2+ bullets remaining :pensive:

I’m using a M14DMR that holds 20 rounds with one 30 round sack of 7.62 in my inventory. So far I have tested it with manual reload and by running the weapon dry & have not consumed any rounds from inventory. Unlimited Items F8 does need to be turned on. I found the Timberwolf to be painfully slow reloading but otherwise an excellent knock-down-anything weapon.

For everybody having issues with the trainer not running or the game not being located, see this post:

When can we vote for the next update to get it all working again?

3 Likes

open file location doesn’t exist for me

open file location doesn’t exist for me

Microsoft store version .
Initially the shortcuts created automatically did not work.
I found the right one for me:
G: \ Program Files \ ModifiableWindowsApps \ StateOfDecay2 \ StateOfDecay2 \ Binaries \ Win64

Expand. Then open file location.

Everything works for me except the health and No Reload/Infinite Ammo. Pretty sure its the same issue I had pre-juggernaut.