State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

no

Windows store games are a bit hit and miss sometimes - can’t blame infinity since they take forever to load, just spam the Play key. Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

Also can some of you guys TRY THE TRAINER before making dumb requests that ALREADY EXIST IN THE TRAINER!. You get influence from unlimited resources, you get just the right amount of resources that they are enough but also not over the limit to mess with the storage.

I don’t care about multiplayer, don’t ask me about it. It pisses me off. I hope anyone cheating online gets banned.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if this game has a exe file to start the game from? All I can find is StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe but all it does is throw a error(can’t access file).

Are any of your other win store games picked up by infinity?

Also hop on discord if you can and ping meh.

No I mean a windows error, this have nothing to do with Infinity. Would like to make a shortcut in steam.

Windows won’t allow anything to execute Windows Store apps outside the UWP sandbox. Meaning it can only be launched with the command: start shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.Dayton_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App

Note: Most apps use !App for launching, but this specific game may use something else. Check the manifest file in the game’s directory if it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks! I will try to figure something out. This is just another reason to avoid UWP games in the future, why do they make it so difficult…

One way to do it is to add C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe as a game and change the launch arguments to /C "start shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.Dayton_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App"

1 Like

Okay, your instructions didn’t exactly work (I don’t think appsfolder is the same as windowsapps). What I had to do was go to shell:AppsFolder, navigate to “state of decay 2” and make a shortcut by right clicking it. I then got a .lnk shortcut I could use for steam.

sod2
(icon can be found in the resources folder)

Not sure if I would have figured it out if you hadn’t mentioned shell:AppsFolder (first time hearing about it) so thanks!

AppsFolder is a shell shortcut, unrelated to a folder name. It probably has to be launched with something other than !App. Glad you got it working!

1 Like

God damn it you were right. Checked the lnk with lnk_parser_cmd and apperently it is !AppStateofDecay2

manifest file didn’t mention it.

That’s not in AppXManifest.xml at all (without the !)?

Apparently it is there now. My brain must have assumed it was irrelevent for some reason.

2 Likes

Great! Cause that would have meant Infinity is broken :smiley:

Well thats a dumb name for it why not make it infinite items wouldn’t that make more sense?
no one can even tell what it mean’s.

It means you activate it and use items. Infinite is something else.

so it bassicly makes you just have a bigger amount of the item like if you have 1 shot gun shell and you activate it and move it the item will have more of it like 3 shells?

I assume it gives item effects a massive boost (e.g 50 health becomes 5000) but I haven’t tried it. Otherwise it would be called infinite items if they didn’t deplete or add items if it added items.

And inventory is way to limited for three of every item. Maybe stn means massive items spawn, crushing your enemies.

ok i get it now. but the names still dumb

Infinite items breaks the storage mechanic in the game hence STN went for massive items.
It gives you a very high amount without breaking the game