State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Heck-I wish there was a cheat to get all my vehicles unstuck from Drucker Valley. Never a good idea to try driving shortcuts at night there

1 Like

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I had seen a “less Z’s” mod out there for SoDYO. I cant seem to find it now though. Anyway we could try to add it?

Hi welcome to wemod thanks for coming over
Thanks for the suggestion have to see how he feels next time he works on it !

Is it possible to get a No Vehicle damage or a No gun Damage option?

I’m sure it’s not impossible, I’ll tag the dev so the next time they release an update they can take an extra moment and try and add that in :slightly_smiling_face:

@STN

Sir, I know that you must be busy with updating a bunch of trainers and that you have to prioritize but my fiancee and I thoroughly enjoy playing state of decay 2. So much so that i bring an xbox on trips outside of town for work just to keep playing with her. If you could please add the unbreakable guns option again, I would really appreciate it thank you in advance and it’s fine if you can’t do it.

UPDATE IS LIVE PEOPLE TIME TO VOTE!!! we need it now! :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

The new 10.1 update breaks the “unbreakable melee weapons” cheat. Health, stamina, weightlessness, no reload still work.

1 Like

Ressources F4 doesn’t work either.

everything else seems to be working fine

It needs an update if at all possible, it looks like resources and items wont work, unbreakable melee weapons wont even enable, I havent gotten infinite fuel to work, Radio cooldown also dosent work, sorry if there is more, this is all i found.

Ya we are getting around to this eventually Sorry for the problems will be fixed soon hopefully.

Really really appreciate the quick response man, thankyou! I trust you guys are working on it, just wanted to see if letting yall know exactly whats broken might save some time!

1 Like

Yesterday while playing, the game freeze and I got a warning from Microsoft that the game is updating.
After the patch the Ressources (F4) trainer worked again.

Kingchris1324 - Cooldown is showing but you can still use it. I ordered 3 talon soldiers in a 5 min period.

I got that same update, however The resources still dosent work for me, can you confirm its still working for you?

Unlimited Resources are not working

[kingchris1324] yes it worked for me

KEEP Voting People! then he’ll do the magic!

The newest trainer is here: State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

STN will no longer be updating or creating new trainers.