State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

exact message is “We are having trouble starting or finding your opened game” but the game does open up

check to see if the game is up to date

Start the game yourself then attach infinity.

Awesome seems to have worked, appreciate the help

i know you didint make the last one but i mean the last trainer made for the state of decay games

thanks was very excited for this Trainer but It need’s a lot more option’s and just a head’s up you are gonna have to update this on 22nd as Day one Patch is being released with the main game for the public.

Yeah he should’ve made the trainer tomorrow.
That way he wouldn’t have to bother with the updates that much as the game is for sure getting a lot of updates the next months.
He will add more cheats for sure though

If only version guard would work with win store games…

Love it will try it out soon as. Thx

State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer it will be very cool if you can have more cheats like Always Morning and Instnat Radio Cooldown and Invisibility and Mega Fame and Unlock Ammo
Unlock Backpacks Unlock Consumables Unlock Guns Unlock Items Unlock Weapons and and Fast Construct Buildings/Upgrades/Crafting Easy Crafting and Unlimited Community Survivors Health
Unlimited Stamina No Fatigue Fast Level Up/Skills/Fast Specialize and Unlimited Weapon Ammo
Unbreakable Melee Weapons Unbreakable Gun Weapons Items Picked Up Weigh Nothing
Unencumbered/Unlimited Weight ALL MAPS show / survey show
thank you

So you want me to copy cheathappens trainer? This feels so good to me to be asked to copy someone else’s work :neutral_face:

Also before blatantly copying pasting, you could at least check what cheats i’ve already made or you give zero craps about my work?

3 Likes

Who cares about your work? Do the trainer stop complaining.
Like anybody cares about your work. Don’t feel so entitled :stuck_out_tongue:

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Ammo cheat added
  • No Reload cheat added
  • Unbreakable Guns cheat added
  • Unbreakable Melee Weapons cheat added
  • No Fatigue cheat added
  • Massive Items cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hey could you add infinite stockpiles or make an option to set them to what you like? If you dont know what i mean it was one of the old cheats from the old trainer where it set all stockpiles to 10,000

Damn STN thats cold.

Yeah the only way i think you should get banned if you can any way is like. ok i have no idea

What do you mean by Ad survivor?

Probably means “add survivor” not ad

Doesn’t unlimited resources cover that?