State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

not working for CODEX version because i can’t found the launcher …can you help me ?sry for my english

it was said many times in this thread.

1 Like

Who can read though?

3 Likes

Hello how i do for pass the hours with Time of Day ??
Because when I use this the days pass very quikcly and i dont undertand
thanks !!!

i dont understand you…

1 Like

That is how it is suppose to work. It fast forwards to that time then resumes working at normal pace.

1 Like

But if it pass from 2000 to 300, for example, the days change three or four times… And my question if: how i do for change the hour without changing the day? Or that do not make a change so abrupt…
Thank for you answer!!! But I still do not understand… Sorry…

1 Like

That isn’t possible. It is just how the cheat works.

1 Like

Please use english here. Thanks

1 Like

jajajajaja I have a save that I start now to test the time of day and I stay on day 98 … because when I decrease the value of the bar, the day changes very quickly, but if you increase the value of the bar, it works fine … until the value reaches the top, and then decrease the value to do it by day again, but again the days change three or four times …
It is normal? Or what ???
Thanks for your time really

1 Like

Time doesn’t go backwards, it goes forward. When you move from 2000(night) to 300 (early morning), how do you think time will pass? to the previous day or next day?. The game has made it quite realistic.

I don’t know why does it matter though? You can keep the time locked to a day, just press the hotkey to move it one second. Number of days don’t matter in this game :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

will there be a new trainer for the most recent version coming soon?

1 Like

When has there never been an update?

2 Likes

I’m no one to say this, but could you implement a cheat so that the survivor won’t die, but not infinity health.
For example: your health will go down and you can still get injuries, but until it reaches zero you won’t die, you will get the animation where you go down but you won’t die.
Is it possible?

1 Like

Hey guys just needing some help with this, when i go to play it, it says failed to start game and im unsure how to fix it

1 Like

Try loading the game first and than infinity.

1 Like

Hi there was wondering if the Trainer gets additional Mods/Cheats in the future?
(Also sorry for possible bad English)

1 Like

Which ones?

1 Like

i can’t load and work the games and infinity together it crashed two times already i have to redownload the games each time
it also says its having trouble launching or finding my game or unable/having trouble to load the cheats on my game, i tried redownloading infinity now theres no
%LocalAppData%/Infinity and %AppData%/Infinity anywhere

P.S : that hapenned in state of decay 2 i dont know for the other games

hey @STN

PLEASE HELP : i can’t load and work the game and infinity together it crashed two times already i have to redownload the game each time
it also says its having trouble launching or finding my game or unable/having trouble to load the cheats on my game, i tried redownloading infinity now theres no
%LocalAppData%/Infinity and %AppData%/Infinity anywhere

P.S : that hapenned in state of decay 2 i dont know for the other games