State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Is the game going to finish updating?

1 Like

What???

@STN is likely referring to the content 4.0 update
https://www.stateofdecay.com/2018/09/05/content-update-4-0-is-now-live/

State of Decay 2 is spitting out updates often. It is not wise to work on a trainer until such updates slow to the point they arenā€™t coming out so frequently.

1 Like

update 4.0 is supposed to be the last update for a bit. Besides bug fixes and what not obviously.

There is something weird going on with the unlimited resources and Instant build. I donā€™t know if I should comment this in a different section, but whenever I click to turn the cheats on, it will instantly turn off.

Never mind, sorry for just stating the obvious. I will read the comments next time before posting. Awesome trainer though!

can anyone get this trainer to work at all? mines not working at all. nothing is turning on. I am just wondering if its just me.

Update : some stuff randomly started working again. Although unlimited ammo doesnā€™t work anymore =[.

Unlimited ammo is not working and neither is unbreakable melee weapons and no reload.

hello
how do i connect the game to wemod i downloaded the game from igg games and it doesnā€™t have an exe file
can you please help?

Get the windows store version. Probably wont work with igg version

Wait until AFTER Wednesday to update, that way the Daybreak DLC is released.

What works:
-Unlimited Stamina
-Weightless
-Unbreakable guns
-Massive Items

To use Massive Items, open your storage container at base, turn the cheat on, then move something stackable in your inventory to your storage. Do NOT keep it on, or the game will crash.

2 Likes

Helpful hints @Tekkie, especially ā€œMassive Itemsā€. It is a great way to make sure you have enough blood plague vaccine! Iā€™m just going to stay put for the eventual update, Iā€™m in no rush. Without ā€œInfinite Healthā€, I will inevitably do something stupid leading to my deathā€¦lol!

Hey are you planning on adding when you pick up a gun off the ground it gets 999 round clip?

Sorry for my bad English, my wemod donā€™t show the cheat of this gameā€¦ how i can fix it ?
i using the store version

Hello, I was wondering how exactly the Time of Day cheat works. It seems to only change the day in-game. Just wondering if there is a way to make it daytime.
Thank you,
~GunsScorch

Hey @STN Since the new update is out are you going to update the trainer >.< I really like using your stuff just kind of hard when it donā€™t wanna function :frowning: I know you donā€™t wanna have to update it daily or whenever thereā€™s an update but I think we might be ok for now :o. That is if you have the time

im using store version but i canā€™t see cheatā€¦ how to fix it ? can u help me ?

go to: add custom installation | whatever drive you installed it on (usually c:) | program files x64 (sometimes x86) | state of decay 2 | appfiles | stateofdecay2 | binaries | uwp64 | stateofdecay2-uwp64-shipping.exe | then i usually launch the game and then click: play. it seems to not goof up then.

New game mode ā€œDay Breakā€ just released today. Some functions of the current trainer still work but most are not working. Cheers.

1 Like

Should post what works and doesnā€™t work. :slight_smile: