State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

The unlimited ammo cheat stays on but it has no effect in the game. Am I doing something wrong?? Other cheats that are not working will simply turn off once I turn them on so the unlimited ammo cheat has to be working. I think I maybe doing something wrong. Any help?

No itā€™s the trainer that needs a update.

Think STN is busy with other updates (i mean the guy pretty much made all the trainers i use :p)

Also Update 6.0 just went live to, i guess he wait to see if any hotfixes comes out before he updates.
Only we can do is have patience :wink:

Got a pretty bad cold, feeling dizzy n all that lovely things so am out of commission.

Pretty great considering i havenā€™t had a cold in 2 years almost

1 Like

You just focus on getting better then :smile:
We can wait

And have a good Christmas mate :santa:

Get well soon.

Get well soon bro and merry Christmas

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I still can not use it I give the play and it does not work, Regards

Run game yourself then click Play

12/26/2018
Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

what bug fixes have been done ? post this release none of the cheat codes works.

Run game yourself then click Play

Would be cool if you can add a Option for Infinity Weapon Durability for all Weapons ^^

With unlimited health you can still die from blood plague. please fix this.

1 Like

hi there,

yes i always start the game first and then invoke the wemod to cheat. it was all fine but post 26th none of them are working.

please have a re-visit @ this once again

Do you have windows store version?

Yes

only few work and rest do not work

moreover its a torrent downloaded game
as i said it was all fine till 26th update caused issues

version installed post 4.0 dlc update - 327308

Well these trainers are made for either steam or windows store versions just so happens you got lucky it worked for torrent version. We do not offer support for cracked games

Stn asked you if you have windows store and you said yes then you say itā€™s a torrent version ?

1 Like

A cracked game isnā€™t Windows store version. What i meant was is it legally bought one.

Anyway the cheats that are broken for you are the ones i fixed for windows store version. I canā€™t support cracked and legit version at the same time, sorry.

It still does not work, I open the game first and then I give it to the play and it stays the same. At the beginning of the game, if it worked for me now, neither the previous versions created by you leave. Iā€™m already a little tired of trying. Itā€™s the only game that happens to me. Solution not to play it. regards