State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Ya i see unbreakable melee weapons now. Stn dont have it in the list above but i see it other places !!
13 cheats in the list
14 on the app !

I removed it after several updates, it needed to be made from scratch and wasnā€™t possible to update it.

Didnā€™t feel it worth it to spend that much on a pretty much dead game now. Besides, you can have massive items cheat and replace the guns/weapons when needed

1 Like

State of decay 2
it would be good to have following cheat options added

weapons durability - weapons break off during fights- hence this cheat would be n + point
unbreakable Gun weapons
unbreakable Melee weapons
vehicles donā€™t get damaged
weapons > No Recoil

thank u

the function of instant crafting / building / upgrades does not work

hey so in the lastest version thereā€™s no ā€œunbreakable melee weaponā€ ? thatā€™s the only one I wantedā€¦lol

Hi Guysā€¦ Iā€™m trying to use some of your Mods for SOD2 Via the WeMod App when i select the exe game file it still canā€™t find the game? Iā€™ve gone into the Security Tab and checked all the file permissions and all seems fine! but still no joy. Is there any advice someone could help me with please.

Thanks in advance.

JimmyTwoGunz

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

If you have the cracked version, read up this thread above. Someone else posted a solution.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply ! i have full legit versionā€¦ i shall try this fix and get back to you ASAP!!!

Thank you for the quick reply :slight_smile:

WORKING!!! Thanks very much :smiley:

1 Like

No trainers show under State of decay 2. All it shows under the title is the number of members that play and windows store. I do have a legit windows version. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Shows up fine for me

Restart WeMod if you are having issues with it.

In my taskbar I choose end task and then restart. I get everything you do except options and all versions.

By the way. This is the only game Iā€™m having this issue with.

Only thing I can recommend is check for errors(ctrl+shift+d, go to console tab and look for red errors) or try reinstalling.

1 Like

I did find this in api.wemod.com/titlesā€¦ble&include=games:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504. The above is an unclickable link. So what do I do with it if anything? Do I still need to reinstall?

Reinstalling did the trick but have yet to try out the mods. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Okay so the ā€˜ā€˜choose your own apocalypseā€™ā€™ update is out and testing so far

Works
Health,Stamina,Weightless.No Fatigue, no reload, Massive items, instant crafting, no radio cooldown and unlimited fuel.

Not working
Unlimited resources, fast skills and unlimited ammo

And i can say that the
Nightmare Zone level is fun as hell! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: So health does not go down however you still get wound effects like trauma that normaly would take your total HP down, but the mod keeps the hp at 999.

However if your trauma gets all the way down you can still die, so watch out for that.
With Nightmare level AI NPC can get some headshots on you plus the noise makes a army of zeds show up

4 Likes

i been activating the Unlimited resources, fast skills and just not working i dont know if it is the new update or a glitch but kind annoying it not working

1 Like

Vote for an update

3 Likes

All ready did so who long until u update the trainer