State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Is it because its outdated it’s not working? I have tried every suggestion on this thread. The cheats make a sound like they work in game after alt tabbing but the cheats do not actually work in game. Also what file do I need to link to Infinity to work? Want to make sure that isn’t the problem either.

People please chill STN is gonna update the cheat (i know you just want him to say he will) but his cheat is one of the most popular cheats so of course he will update it.

Just please chill and yeah i have the same problem (Infinite Resources doesn’t work)

Hi! So everything seems to be more or less working except unlimited resources. I am assuming unlimited resources means food, meds, materials, and fuel? if so, then it doesnt work. I tried using massive items on a rucksack but that didnt work either. Are you currently working on a fix?

1 Like

After using the trainer, I do not buy outposts, houses, etc.

Can someone please tell what STN is doing, the game has been updated for days, please STN update the trainer FASTER

@Raichu39

1 Like

Thank you STN

game not found.any fix for this?

1 Like

We need an update for State of Decay 2, not Vampyr :hushed:

1 Like

Bruh i think its hard for him to take care for 2 games but STN at least say that you are gonna take care of another
game cause you see how paniced everyone was

Please take care of SoD 2 too but dont stress yourself

i found a very easy fix for this.just add the exe of the game to the trainer and launch the game from the start menu.after the game is started then launch the trainer and press the play.after that just use the trainer.

No No No. You need an update for SOD2 not Vampyr.
A lot of people wanted Vampyr to be updated.

STN currently has a lot of trainers to take care off. All of them have some kind of priority.
He will update this as soon as he has time. As he’s done always

3 Likes

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

It won’t detect the game on my computer and if it sometimes does it will the open the cheat tables.

im still having issues with the unlimited resources i try to able it before staring the game and while im playing but still isnt working

Run the game yourself then attach infinity.

@elmexi Let infinity run for a bit to download the updated trainer then try again

Thanks, it worked

My Infinity isn’t updating.

Infinity isn’t updating for me either.

Going to try and re-install my game I’ll tell you if it works :slight_smile: