State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Thank you STN! Hope it will be up soon

the infinite resources turns off during game play

he working on it already :slight_smile:

@STN Latest version of the game is now v1.3187.26.2. The one in Infinity goes up to v1.3173.11.2. I have finished the game twice already as a Builder and as a Trader (with and without your trainer - basically finished the game 4 times now). I am on my third proper play-through (no trainer), on a different map (there are 3 maps), and working the game as a Warlord. When I finish this one, I will need to use your trainer. Hopefully, it will be compatible for the latest version of the game by then. Thank you, STN. :slight_smile:

P.S. And, by the way, if your Windows Store doesn’t show you this update, it’s probably because you didn’t get the Independence Pack. This update comes with it. Thanks.

ow ok when do you think it will be done? and thank you very much. smile:

Thank you for all your hard work, STN! We really appreciate it.

The update hasn’t been pushed to me. Idk what’s uo

maybe is because you don’t got the independence pack that for the 4 of july stuff

yeah but besides the independence pack there was a 1 or 2 gb update in general for free that was added for more missions and bug fixes

so has the Issue been fixed yet?

Silly question maybe. Is there a setting on the trainer to have the time of day ran as normal? For some reason, my days are flying by and since the unlimited resources isn’t working, it’s causing my community to complain.

Thank you in advance!

Resources still not working. not on any of the olderones either.

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thank you, @STN

2 Likes

Thank you for your hard work, @STN!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the bug fixes @STN, I really appreciate it.
I know this may be asking a lot but would it be possible to make a following cheat?
A cheat that would allow the player to be able to Craft/Build/Upgrade any base facility without needing any requirements such as Materials/Knowledge/Specific Leadership?

Example: Would be able to craft a Field Hospital & Armory at the same time regardless of which leader you have or craft any other facility even if you do not meet the requirements.

If you can’t make it that’s fine I just wanted to ask.

Thank you again @STN for the amazing work on this trainer and all the others you have made.

thanks for the update great work

@STN Hello. I’m just letting you know that as of this morning State of Decay 2 has received another update. The current version of the game is now v1.3199.77.2. I will begin testing to see what does and doesn’t work, to verify if anything needs to be fixed or not.

I have not found any problems or conflicts with the trainers. Everything is working fine.