State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

I had the same issue initially, due to the fact I did not install on my primary drive. When I moved it to my primary drive (C:), the trainer was able to load the game with no problem.

1 Like

Run game yourself then attach infinity. Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the Play key!

1 Like

Hey stn I canā€™t install infinity anymore it says they couldnā€™t access the infinity update exe. And thereā€™s a second folder infinity that already exists ? What should I do ? All of it is in the pastebin up in the conversation if you could take a

Disable your antivirus. Delete all the leftover folders you have from previous install. Then try installing.

Where are the additional files I deleted them already each time I download it creates a new file

Also I canā€™t show the hidden files on the infinity approximative location

It also shows me a globe icon with infinity name https://pastebin.com/rZNHRBxF

Please make a new thread. This thread is for State of Decay 2 not installer issues.

2 Likes

I flag it man

:joy::joy:

Please ban this person
Every post it makes is absolute nonsense

1 Like

it makes also useless spam in this thread

1 Like

What am i reading? It makes no sense

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you @STN I think someone has been sniffing WAY too much glueā€¦

Welp, another day, another update. At present, the Resources, No Reload, and Instant Crafting/Building options donā€™t work.

3 Likes

Please update this trainer! There was a new game patch today and it no longer works as Infinity says my game version isnā€™t supported. Thank you!

1 Like

please update

1 Like

needs update ASAP!!

2 Likes

When are you going to update State Of Decay 2

2 Likes

Hi the cheats not working now i know there is new update is there way when you can please update thank you also if there is a way add more cheats something like ghost mode so undead donā€™t see you that would be very cool if its possible if you can by way i love your trainers ?
thank you

3 Likes