State of Decay 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Still works as mentioned above, just tested it and had 999 in my inventory. just make sure to USE something you have multiple of after turning on the Massive Stacks, like a fire bomb, or something.

Yes stn ā€¦

Interesting. It wouldnā€™t toggle on for me at all yesterday. Iā€™ll try again today.

Iā€™ll try to explain it better, break it down in more steps.

1. Start the Daybreak session.
  2. Go to the chest on the right side and deposit any extra ammo and snacks, then take the Med-Kit.
  3. Close the chest and walk a few steps away, then turn on Massive Items.
  4. Wait a few seconds and open the inventory to see 999 everything.
  5. Use a firebomb, or something you have multiples to trigger the quick menu to change to 999.
  6. Make sure to have Massive Items turned off.

when is this trainer going to be updated ?

1 Like

Soon, thereā€™s still enough working to keep things interesting. :3

Thanks for your opinion Tekkie.

The State of Decay 2 (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Thank you! Everything seems to be workingā€¦

1 Like

Okay, so my update would be that the trainer is not showing anything for mods available. It still registers the game as windows store, but when I click on it, nothing happens. So I am beginning to think my trainer is broken for this game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled wemod with no success. When I click on ā€œwindows storeā€ in the game, nothing else is happening. Iā€™ll keep checking up on it because I really liked using Wemod for it; but at the moment I have to use a third party independent save editor and jump back into the game. Thanks for keep this going guys and gals.

Are you clicking play button ?
Start the game first then back out to wemod then click play.
Just updated has to work.

The play button doesnt even show on it and hasnt for some time. When I click Windows Store, nothing happens.

Edit: See attached image. Game is open and running.

@frank ?

Is this the only game that happens with? Do you have Version Guard installed?

Please go to app settings, Save Log, and send me the file.

Iā€™m having trouble getting WeMod to find my game :frowning: could someone please help? I just updated today and when I had infinity it worked bc I load up my community and I have unlimited everything but now that I updated to WeMod it wont detect State of Decay 2 on my computer. I allowed access to my WindowsApp folder bc it was hidden and locked and then I attempted to drag the .exe into the drag and drop box but it kept saying ā€œYou dont have permission to access this fileā€ Iā€™m not sure how everyone else got it to work. Could someone please help?

Is anyone else experiencing random crashes when using the trainer? Iā€™m going to start testing to see what it could be but I just wanted to check and make sure it isnā€™t just an isolated incident.

i was wondering if you could have a cheat/mod where there is no cap on the population for the community

hi there

Post the new updates - few of the cheats for state of decay 2 donā€™t activate as highlighted in the screenshot
request to fix this

1 Like

Get the legit version

2 Likes

What would be the point of having an illegal/cracked version of a game with multiplayer? Multiplayer is the best part!