State of Decay: Year-One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The explanation for “Get Variable” “Set Variable” aren’t clear.
I don’t understand what “Value” modifies.
Can I max out my General Stats w/ this trainer? Or will I have to run for miles and shoot 100 Heads for lvl 7?

1 Like

I’ve been looking all over for a readme or nfo file on what those mean too, and what the various descriptions do at the bottom. No luck.

The same happens for me as well

This keeps happening to me too.

The infinite durability cheat doesn’t seem to work.

Both my axe and shotgun have both broken while it was turned on. Any way to fix this?

(everything else works fine by the way, great trainer :slight_smile: )

One thing I’ve realized is the “infinite silencer” doesn’t particularly work when I try to use it.
I’ve tried both after and before having a silencer equipped.

I am very late but sorry i was just annoyed at the trainer not working (I bought the game only because of the trainer) I need to remember I am not the one who created the trainer

Curious if the infinite silencer, infinite weapon durability (guns) and unlimited radio use have been addressed since, and looked into further?

This may have been answered and I just missed it (if so, my bad), but will this work on the original game and DLCs if they were bought individually or will this only work exclusively for the Year One Edition?

Year One Edition is not like a GOTY edition, more like a state of decay version 1.2 with dlcs included.

Alright. I just wasn’t sure since on Steam, they’re categorized as different games (it even says on the store page that “The original State of Decay is no longer sold” and provides a link to the Year One Edition). And the fact that my game library and Infinity synced up but it says that I don’t have SoD installed, so I wanted to be sure before I attempted to do it manually.

the unlmited silencer cheat doesn’t seem to work for me. I got the makeshift silencer form the game and it still broke after ten shots. same in a way to unlimited items. all it did was make my ammo go to max and over weight my character. but when I tossed a petrol bomb it still got used up.
also a no weight or unlimted weight limit option would rock

Use MrAntiFun’s version if you can. I can confirm 99% of his State of Decay cheats work, including infinite silencer. It also has infinite weight. I have an issue getting his infinite radio cheat to work sometimes, but the rest is fine. Here’s the link to MrAntiFun’s version: State of Decay: Year-One Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Using MrAntiFun’s trainer alongside a third-party mod called “Multi-Tool” (https://www.nexusmods.com/stateofdecay/mods/410), which allows you to spawn cars, add extra survivors and so on, you’ll achieve cheat perfection.

thanks. my thing said it may have been compatible.
could you help with something else? I had a downloaded versio of the WeMod then later actully made a acount. so my name here is SilentSong but it doesn’t seem the Wemod app itself woun’t let me sign in

1 Like

ok I think I got it working know. lost 500 of those points though

Most welcome. If a trainer says “maybe compatible”, try it anyway, especially if the maybe compatible one is the newer trainer.

Good to see you got the username applied to the forum. Give WeMod support a poke about the WePoints though, see what they say - Support@Wemod.com. :slight_smile:

Infinite durability and infinite silencer don’t work.

This is an older trainer. The person who made it probably doesn’t work with WeMod anymore, therefore an update is probably unlikely.

As said in the post just four posts above yours, use the newer version of the trainer by MrAntiFun. Link to the post: State of Decay: Year-One Cheats and Trainer for Steam :slight_smile:

Yes this one here is the new one

1 Like