Steam deck

Please make this available on steam deck , i love this incredible software thank you so much , but please donโ€™t stop this is a must have on the steam deck :pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Once the developers received their Steam Decks from preorder we will look into making WeMod available for it.

6 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Please do guys, If possible, with the plugin loader. Then it would be truly perfect.

1 Like

This would be legendarry!!

1 Like

Yes Please, would go nuts!

I would love Steam Deck support!

steam deck support would be awesome 10/10

I will use the Stream Deck support all the time if its get added!

Waiting impatiently for steam deck support!! <3

one workaround would be to stream the game you want wemod cheatss to work on form your desktop to your steam deck while simultaneously running wemod on your desktop the cheats should work since your just streaming the gameplay from your desktop to your deck.

step 1 go to the game on your steamdeck and where it says play game move over to the
down arrow โ€œasuming the game you want to play is installed on your PCโ€ select stream from
and select your desktop.

Step 2 once the game starts up , it should be running on both your PC and steam deck
then open up wemod and run the cheats on your desktop . since you are streaming it the cheats should work on your deck.

so far ive only got it to work on games that dont open up a dedicated launch , Origin Uplay ect.

Ill try to post a Tutorial on my Tiktok tomorrow and link a video .

Hey guys I posted a tutorial of how to stream wemod to your Steamdeck. Unfortunately I canโ€™t post the video on here my account there is

TikTok.com/@neoncybersamurai

Let me know if you find a workaround to actually install it on there .

This also works with the pro Remote on your cellphone

And does not work with games that open up external launcher , origin/uplay/gog/rockstargamelauncher. Ect

that would be so cool :slightly_smiling_face: