Steel Division 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wow great thanks for finding a way to get it to work !
Hope the others read your idea and works for them too ! :+1:

Hi Ptondo,

Odd but just opened the trainer and God mode option is gone. There is nothing saying the trainer has been updated, could we get it back?

Tim

Hello MrAntiFun,

Steel Divisions 2 will be getting an update and new DLC this Thursday. Will you be able to update the trainer after this and reintroduce the God Mode. It may not have been 100% but it was workable.

Tim

Just to update the creator of the mod. Since the latest update the RP, DU, GP still work fine. The God mode works for one battle then gets a bit iffy so you need to restart game etc for new fight. If you could just take a look that would be great.

FYI if you could create a freeze time that would be much appreciated if possible.

this game needs to be updated the god mode works on the enemy now and the other cheats are broken

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

I also find when you play in Genernal Mod, if you are in attacking side, the random enemies (mostly close to your army) can get God Mod effect too.But if you are in defence side, the God mod function well and the enemies get no effect.(maybe far from your army)
I restart game after each battle and find this issue about God Mod.

Just tested and have same problem. Slightly separate note, FTS-Better Time Limits mod was released today, excellent for solving timer issue. Would recommend download. If God mode could be fixed with trainer combine with this mod…perfect game :slight_smile:

Update pls

Hello MrAntifun, it has been a long time no update for this game. I really hope the bug fix about God mod what we talk about there(effect the enemy, supply truck no god effect,etc).And also want to add freeze phase time funtion. Thanks for your contribution of this trainer!

Trainer seems to work fine on skirmish for both sides, Does the issue only happens in General mode or what exactly ? .

I tested God mod work fine on skirmish in first battle when you first open the game.But after first battle play win and end, you continue to play second battle, the God mod start effecting enemies ( mostly get very closely to your army ).This bug only effect 1~2 enemies, I saw two same enemy scout jeeps came to me, one was destroyed but the other was invincible. Also my supply truck&infantry trucks get no god effect all the time and can be destroyed.Sometimes my scout units,artilleries also can be killed randomly.I think the identification of friend or foe go confusion after a turn, some enemy units get no suppression fire but my unit could.The more turns you continue to play, the more enemies will get god effect too.I kept to play 5 turns and found almost all enemies were invincible.
We used to reopen the game to avoid this issue but it’s not a convenient way.Please help.
By the way, we also want freeze phase time and infinite ammo (or infinite supply from supply truck) funtions, thanks a lot!

Hi Mrantifun, I tested and bug happened(replied before), can you take a look about these?

Is it just me or does " Unlimited Deployable Units " only work on Phase A units? Phase B,C units when used don’t get maxed out but you only get what the game gives you.

You are not the only one, the same issue happens to me too. But most of us just care about the God mode bug.

update please, the god mode effects enemy after a battle as they said before.

20 days later…

update PLS

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

hi. i need cheat like wh - i want to see all enemy units on map (im playng NOT online, only with bots)