Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I have ran into an issue that the trainer cannot find the game and open it.

That is usually caused by an antivirus. Launch the game through steam then alt tab and click play in WeMod.

Thank you that worked.

With how many mods I run on my saves usually, and with how Le Guin is, I’m hopelessly lost so many times with buttons…

It appears that, as of June 4 2019, the developers have released a 64-bit solution as part of the 2.3 “Wolfe” update.

The Wemod trainer is no longer compatible.

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

I thank you, Instinct, for your direction and advice.

In view of the apparent lack of traffic by other potential voters claiming the same issue as I, I conclude that either the problem is my own by virtue of mis-configuration or other, else there are few yet running the 64-bit version.

Either way I am disinclined to waste STN’s efforts nor my voting tokens at this time. I’ll wait until others catch up with the technology.

Does it work on the 32bit version?

Works perfectly on versions under 2.3.

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fast Construction cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Trainer only partial works since the 2.3 update. it only appears to give infinite Zio and Dark matter.

Well looks like the trainer will need another update
Can vote in the app for an update , let’s us know what games need the most attention

The game reads as compatible so it doesn’t have the request update option on either trainer.

the thingy is past do for an update. more than enough people have voted for it by now

Yes sorry about that. That trainer maker is not with us here anymore. So a whole new trainer will need to be made. Hopefully one of the other trainer devs will pick this up soon.

1 Like

Any development in Stellaris Trainer?

The trainer is not working properly. Some cheats do no more works as they used to be…

The maker of this trainer is no longer with WeMod, therefore this specific trainer will no longer be updated. :speak_no_evil:

However, @MrAntiFun has picked it up and made a new updated trainer. Which is the one you should be using for the game. The newer trainer is here:

Since this specific trainer by STN is no longer being updated, I’ll lock this thread so that this post does not get buried. Please use the newer trainer by MrAntiFun. :slight_smile: