Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When I use Console/Dev mode in Iron Man it freezes to camera location. If I change to galaxy map it centers on the map and zooms in all the way. Only fix is to turn the cheat off.

Game crashed after applying the fast research cheat after getting a few techs.

The “9999” Unity is not enough to unlock many of the ascensions.

Any way of making the “infinite” number higher? Thanks!

3 Likes

The problem does not occur here.

Need to increase unlimited resources above “9999” it’s not enough for most things. 999999 or something close will work better

Just a little note to help some of the people having issues with the cheats.

Fast-Construction-Recruiting: should work as long as you currently have the space station that is currently building them open. (Literally open it and watch the turns) It should be 0 and instantly build a ship. This doesn’t seem to work with the larger ships such as Titan’s, Juggernaut’s and Colossus but should skip them to about half way done.

Fast Research: simply select the research you want and it has x months remaining click change research and click on the same research and the number of months should go down. This shouldn’t need to be done more than a couple of times and it will be down to 0 months.

1 Like

It doesn’t do it when I rebound the key for it from ctrl f10.

BUG REPORT: ‘Unlimited Energy Credits’ does not actually effect Energy Credits.

BUG REPORT: Instant ship-building does not build ships instantly.

BUG REPORT: Instant-building does not apply to megastructures (negligible as an issue; can be fixed on the user’s end thanks to the handy inclusion of console-enabler regardless of ironman mode)

SUGGESTION: Resource cheats should maintain a minimum of 35k (default resources) at all times; 9.9k bottlenecks resources too low for mid-to-late-game play, whereas 999k (as in past trainers) make the cheatery obvious. 1M Resources is ~late-game cap.

All else works perfectly as far as I can tell, thank you very much!

8 Likes

It’s mostly functional, but there is one critical error that needs to be addressed. Instant station construction/ship building seems to be sort of functional. It only cuts down on a portion of the time however, about 3/4 for me.

Also, the new resource cheats only add 9.9k, as opposed to the previous 999k. For strategic resources this would be acceptable, but in the late game, 9.9k of the basic resources gets you nowhere.

3 Likes

Fast Research absolutely broke the game for me, even after several restarts, deleting the whole directory and reinstalling etc, research would not progress, nothing but energy would count up. research items had blank descriptions. Had to reboot my pc to get it to work again. It may be due to mods but ive got no mods that should be effecting research.

I want to host a private server in Stellaris just with my friend. The questions is, could i use it without getting baned on privte server made by me.

1 Like

Trainers aren’t designed to be used online, so there’s no guarantee it will work on your private server.

You’ll only be banned from the game if you try to use cheats in online game modes where the experience other players would otherwise be negatively affected.

no job trainer steam gog update

@Darcs600 - This trainer is made for the Steam version, as its name suggests.
You will need to vote for a GOG version of this trainer to be made if you have the GOG version.

1. Type Steallaris in the search box in the top-left of your WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the GOG logo.
  4. Click Vote.

suggestion: up the max resource limit as 9.9k is very low for late/mid game costs. in addition increase the build time thing as that can also not instantly finish late/mid game projects/buildings.

4 Likes

Suggestion: Is it possible to raise the limit for all resources up to 999k or are they already as high as the trainer will allow?

5 Likes

unlimited resource cheats no longer work
can fix the problem? Thank you

2 Likes

Update needed, Unlimited Resources not working. If possible raise the limit for all resources up to 999k.

Also, there is no ‘Request Update’ button on the app.

3 Likes

What does ‘God Mode’ do? I’ve activated it several times and nothing seems to happen to my ships or stations.

Update Requests;
Increase all ‘Unlimited’ resources to 999k each. Current cap is very low for mid to late game.
Increase ‘Instant’ build and research time. Late game costs are still very long as is.
Are insta-builds possible for Mega-Engineering and Giga-Engineering Constructs?

In cheat lingo, god mode means invincibility.

Depending on the game, it can also mean infinite stamina, infinite magicka, etc as well. But at the very least it’s invincibility.

That was my guess, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Is there a trick to it other than just activating the cheat?