STFS: Detected an invalid hash-block entry index

I am trying to mod my xenoverse file, I am able to edit the health, stamina, zeni, atk, etc just fine, but if I pick anything on the right side like important items, upper body, lower body, z soul, etc I always get the same message, Invalid STFS package. I first thought ok my file might be corrupted, so I made a brand new file from a brand new game and nothing. I had the same problem. I even extracted it to my desktop and opened it via my desktop but I get the same thing. I am at a loss here, I don’t understand what I am doing wrong, please help.

1 Like

This thread will hopefully help, Invalid STFS Package

It won’t mess up my xbox file if I change it from a dat file to the other one?

Did you watch the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQY8xxMLWPc
Make sure annotations are on.
If you still have trouble message one of the admins or the owner.

I did, but I could not understand what he was typing. I unfortunately do not speak another language. I gathered from what he was clicking on was properties, then he lost me.

You need to turn annotations on… I just stated that.
Anyways just go to properties and check off “Read Only”

Read only was turned off. The only thing I can not mod is everything to the right, upper body, hands, z sould, important items, etc. I have already modded my stats such as health, stamina, atk, etc.

I am not sure if you can see or not, but my stats are modded, it’s only when I click the right side that I have a problem.

Alright message some admins or the mod, I do not really use Horizon that much as I might have old knowledge.

Alright, thanks for the help though :slight_smile:

No problem! I will always help a fellow member! :grinning:

I believe Unknown did this tool and will probably need you to upload the files you are trying to import to help you with the issue. I’m going to tag him so he sees this thread and he will let you know what he needs.

@unknown_v2

1 Like

This error will only happen when the package is corrupted. Try loading the game, saving, and modding again using Horizon.

I do not think it is corrupt because I just made a brand new file, deleted the file on my console, started a brand new game with no trace of the other file, and on this new file, with no mods what so ever, I still got the same message.

The thing is its still not fixed so how can you get rid of this because its happing to me too.

it happens to me to

Same issue
STFS: Detected an invalid hash-block entry index
on brand new file on any of the unlock options.

I’ve noticed modding before unlocking parellel quests stops you from being able to unlock the function even after completing story mode.

***Update: I tried on my main account with a save that has legit beaten the story mode and unlocked everything and it still gives the same error message for any of the options on the right panel.