Stoneshard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Ravenfyre,

No sir, I believe I got my game from the steam client itself :grin: :sweat_smile: . I have no problem supporting and throwing my money haha! What Im thinking of doing is uninstalling and deleting the folder location, to start a fresh new install. I’ll keep you guys updated :call_me_hand:

Just here to update! An uninstall and fresh re-install is what helped/fixed it for me! Thanks again

I’ve tried the trainer, by using the Unlimited Health option. Still not working.

The Stoneshard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Stoneshard Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

Hi, I am currently using Bitdefender and despite my best efforts trying hints off the web, I cannot find a way to add an exception for this Stoneshard Trainer. If my memory serves me correctly, most issues have just been solved by adding an exception for Wemod, but this one sets it off anyways.
Any hints or tips would be most appreciated, thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @BcBoy75. :slight_smile:

You can find these troubleshooting guides right away (as opposed to waiting for someone to become available to answer you) by using the search feature on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you, I will get to these suggestions right now. I have not tried them yet, but will give anything a shot to lose those error messages. Appreciate it very much!

1 Like

The file C:\Users___\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\download\Trainer_30543_026994be8a.dll.1604450966914.tmp is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.8000436180 and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

The instructions you sent were followed exactly as written TWICE including all uninstalls, reboots, fresh downloads and the rest of it. I still keep getting this darned message. This was also the message I received before doing all the aforementioned instructions. Adding the file to the exception list does nothing as the next time I try to load the cheats, the .tmp file changes over and over, I have currently about 12 exceptions added to the list, all the same from the C:\Users to the .dll. . The only thing changing is the last 13 digit segment before the .tmp file extension. I have also amended the options in the exception setting folder to include all three facets and levels of protection including all three segments of the antivirus scan options, against all brightly formed bubbles warning against doing so by Bitdefender. I trust you are not throwing malicious files all over your website, that would quickly ruin what I hope is a trusted website product. I have done this to both the Update.exe and the Aux service.exe as well. Please let me know whether there is a reason to uninstall and go through the whole shebang over a third time or is there anything left to try or is the only thing left to do is try to uninstall my antivirus or give up on cheating. Oh and the trouble message on the site tells me “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later. OK HELP”. OK gets rid of the bubble and HELP when pressed takes me to a webpage that tell me that the page is not found. Any ideas or is it just a lost cause? Thank you for your time and attention regarding this matter.

1 Like

Also, thank you for the warm welcome and the prompt response to my original query. I apologize for not trying the search function first, I honestly was a little stumped on how to word the question wise enough not to end up with a thousand search results or none at all. In the future I will use it first to avoid a thousand similar threads popping up.

2 Likes

Trainer_30543_026994be8a.zip (1.8 MB)

Unzip the file then add it to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

You might need to whitelist the file.

1 Like

So it would seem that the stone shard trainer is no longer able to be downloaded via Wemod. I cant get it to work at all since the first time I downloaded it. and it worked for a day its been 3 days since then and I haven’t been able to activate the cheat what so ever. Is there anyway we can troubleshoot or you can fix this?

-Sincerely
Mr.Cakenugget

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

• Unlimited Body Condition cheat added
  • No Hunger cheat added
  • No Thirst cheat added
  • No Pain cheat added
  • No Intoxication cheat added
  • Unlimited Sanity cheat added
  • Unlimited Morale cheat added

2 Likes

the cheats are working, but it’s causing constantly game freeze.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a unlimited money/gold update in the Cheat menu?

Hello @MrAntiFun, any chance of this getting updated as they’ve released version 0.7.x? The HP one is not working here. Thank you.

2 Likes

unlimited health and energy does not work :frowning_face:

1 Like

Changes:

• Set Gold cheat added
1 Like

the gold cheat is not working when i open the inventory

1 Like