Stoneshard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SP is the only that isn’t working for me have any idea how to help fix this problem please reply soon as possible when you do

I too have the weird lighting bug. Light sources such as windows and doors are visible, but literally everything else is pure black. Makes the game basically unplayable. I’ve also noticed that while playing, although the “lower/raise hunger/thirst/sanity etc” toggles DO work, the hotkeys that activate the functions keep randomly changing.

It’s like you guys have never heard of Beta stages before. The developers are putting this game out so that we can check it out and play it, then report our problems to them, give it some time, and I’m sure that the mods here will find a way to make a trainer that fully works without a hitch.

So to shed some light on this trainer, it was tested before release by me. It functioned perfectly with no issues at ALL on my end. It was retested by a different person after issues started arising and it didn’t work for them. This games engine code is abysmal and tough to work with to say the least. We’re looking into a solution and will post back here when we have something solid to show :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your patience and understanding :+1:

4 Likes

The Stoneshard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set AP cheat added
  • Set SP cheat added
  • Set Head cheat added
  • Set Torso cheat added
  • Set Right Hand cheat added
  • Set Left Hand cheat added
  • Set Right Leg cheat added
  • Set Left Leg cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Invincibility is currently affected enemies as well

Unlimited Health and Energy enable not working

Hello @CompetentTomato814 and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

This trainer was updated 18 days ago from this post to be compatible with the newest game version. It should be working fine as long as you have an updated copy of the game that is legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to GOG or cracked).

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Not working

1 Like

Yeah still not working, no matter what version you are using. Has not worked since the June 1st update.

1 Like

Need update on the trainer, it still not working

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Im still having trouble loading the cheats no matter the version. Please help .

Welcome to the community @jPandesal. :slight_smile:

First of all:

1. Click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer.
  2. Make sure the most recent trainer in this list is selcted.

And then try this:

1. Launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Thank you @Ravenfyre :grin: Glad to be part of a hard working community during these times.

As for the first part, I made sure and verified the integrity of all files through steam and making sure the most recent trainer was selected in WeMod.

After the game is launched through steam, I set a timer for 5 minutes and 30 seconds. Alt+ Tab to click play and I received an :“Were having trouble downloading the cheats, please try again later” .

I read previous posts and I do understand how much this game updates and is still in beta :sweat_smile: so no worries on timeframe, just want to help out

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

It’s strange because the game hasn’t been updated since the 2nd October (https://steamdb.info/app/625960/patchnotes/) and the trainer was updated to be compatible with that version on the 5th October. :thinking:

Did you get your copy from Steam? Or did you get it from GOG? Or have you been naughty and pirated it? :open_mouth: :laughing:

1 Like

@Ravenfyre,

No sir, I believe I got my game from the steam client itself :grin: :sweat_smile: . I have no problem supporting and throwing my money haha! What Im thinking of doing is uninstalling and deleting the folder location, to start a fresh new install. I’ll keep you guys updated :call_me_hand:

Just here to update! An uninstall and fresh re-install is what helped/fixed it for me! Thanks again

I’ve tried the trainer, by using the Unlimited Health option. Still not working.