STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have the same problem, using unlimited skill xp, logging, fishing, cooking, reaping, mining, animal care, field work, and then the game loads with a blank screen the next day, after all the sprites events. I’ve had a play around with things and I’ve found if you use the ultimate xp cheat before going to bed on Spring 3, that you’ll be able to play from Spring 4 with level 10 skills. I hope this helps someone.

1 Like

yeah i usually wait till spring 5 just for that extra bit of safty but that seems to be the main struggle with this.

1 Like

Hi, I just started a new day and can’t seem to get past the first day. I get the cutscene where the mayor gives you the farming tools, and it’s immediately followed by a scene with the gourmand, after which the screen stays black. The game is still running, because when I go to close the window, it asks if I’ll be okay with losing all my progress. But if I try to do anything else, I get no response. Any idea what kind of workaround I can do? I’ve tried waiting until 2am the night before, and still got the same result. I’m guessing it’s because I got too many things too early - such as raising townspeople opinions too fast and commissioning the bridge repair. But there should be a limit to the number of events that can take place in the morning so this doesn’t happen, no?

1 Like

Just finished the new Harvest Moon Anthos using a different trainer but now I am hooked and want to give this a try it seems like an awesome game and I just looked thru the trainer options this is some AWESOME options thanks so much my favorite would be “Ignore Crafting Requirements” going to have so much fun and will only apply them in the 2nd week after the tutorial like some suggested. Thanks so much for this trainer and adding more options even FLiNG! :heart_eyes:

使用するとゲーム内の時間が止まってしまうバグがある事を確認しました。

I’m having the same issues. The game goes into an infinite loading screen. I tried loading to playing without doing anything and going directly to the next day and I was able to load just fine.

I’m not exactly sure what is causing the infinite loading screen but it might have to do with the skills or something else… in previous versions I was able to raise the skills without any issues. and use all the trainer treats but now something is causing the game not to be able to proceed forward.

I would really like to be able to play but currently, the game is pretty much unable using this trainer.

Please add a cheat for sprite followers thank you