Strategy Game Recommendation

Hey, do anyone here have a game good strategy game recommendation? specifically the type where the game is kinda like civilization or maybe even like total war: attila where you can get involved in the politic aspect of the game, because i really like those kind of games but i only know those two games.
So if anyone know some games that is like that feel free to comment and tell me about it because i will gladly try it, thanks :slight_smile:

For RTS I would recommend.
Sudden strike
Blitzkrieg
Paradox games

For TBS
XCOM
Civilization
Endless Legend (it’s like Civilization just fantasy)
Battletech.

A mixture of both types
Total war all except rome 2, buy rome 2 only if you like that time and or use the Divide et Impera mod.
My favourite is shogun 2 both because of mechanics and the time period.

Be aware that a lot of games are tagged under strategy. Every Village/Town building game included so if you want specific recommendations you would have to be more precise of what kind of strategy you’re talking about. I went ahead and used TBS and RTS since you mentioned Civ and Total war:

hey, thanks for the recommendations would really love to try some of them, and also thanks for the input, i will make sure to be more precise with my question next time, by the way what do you think of civilization 5? i heard that it’s the best game on the civilization series but i never tried it, i’ve only tried the sixth one, do you think i should try it?

Civ 6 is a bit simpler in comparison to civ 5.
Civ 5 is in my opinion better but my playtime is limited on both games.
You should try it out just to see what you like more.