Streamer Life Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I wish all skills could be purchased for free. Everything works fine anyway!

Is this cheat compatible for version 1.2.5? because I canā€™t open it through WeMod, but I can still open it directly without WeMod.

Could you add an option to have unlimited crowns for the streamer skills when you press X? thanks

The money cheat does NOT work despite WeMod saying that it does, Iā€™ve followed every tutorial on how to enable the money cheat and it still does not workā€¦ Iā€™ve uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, restarted my PC numerous timesā€¦ cleared cache, verified filesā€¦ launched the game THEN enabled the trainerā€¦ literally N O T H I N G will work for itā€¦ it makes no sense, how come its not working for me but others it isā€¦

Dude, all you do is turn the cheat on, go up to an ATM, press the credit card option, then do it, itā€™s not that complicated

Mate, I dont know if youā€™re an idiot or if you just cant readā€¦ But maybe read what I said? Iā€™ve followed EVERY stepā€¦ NUMEROUS timesā€¦ it still does not work, If you cant reply with something helpful, then do not reply at all.

Can you please add infinite streamer crowns or just add an option on where we can add streamer crowns to our guy/girl

Same

When i withdraw money from my card i takes money but i get no money

Bruh, all you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  do is turn the cheat ON, then, walk up to an ATM, then, press the CREDIT CARD option, then, click the button that says TAKE OUT or whatever, then, you should have 9999999 money. Itā€™s probably just wemod, reinstall wemod.