Stuck at loading screen

@ProxyBox Same here.

Even closing the app like task manager and or bottom right corner. Then restart app ?

@LolistaCZ @ProxyBox same

not even appearing in bottom right corner for me

I’ve tried re installing, restarted the pc two times, and still nothing.
The folder is white-listed in the AV, and i’ve downloaded from direct link

same here.

1 Like

Yeah mine is down. As well it’s my first time using it and I was wondering why it’s not working

same problem

Yep, still nothing. Tried restarting PC and even reinstalling.

hello, seems i’ve ran into an issue starting the app, I see there are quite a few others.
I have no AV, besides Malewarebytes in which i’ve whitelisted the entire WeMod folder. My internet provider is not comcast, and I recieve this error on the console: “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 422 ()”.
I have reinstalled multiple times, cleared all processes of WeMod on task manager, restarted my computer after uninstalling, even checking if i had to update my redistributals. I’ve also ran as administrator. Had one instance where there was no loading screen, but a purple blank screen. Thanks in advance!

I am facing the same problems as well, have tried reinstall and restart.

Just as a slight question, (seeing eldry post on 422 error). Maybe there is something wrong with the name of the package squirrel is trying to get? I’m pretty new to development in servers with webdav but that is a common error for us to see when we mess up how to get something, just my unprofessional thoughts lol.

Just so happens I put a fresh install of windows 10 on this PC Monday. Finally got around to installing the wemod app this morning and I have the same issues as everyone else in this post.

I’m still facing the same problems as well.

Ya sorry guys. We are checking it out. If it was one or two people but when there is like 10 - 12
Frank got his his magic fingers working. Should be able to fix it soon. ! :+1:

4 Likes

All fixed! Thank you all for the reports.

5 Likes

Just to add confirmation, my install works!

1 Like

Can confirm as well, it works again. Thank you Frank!

1 Like

It’s still not working for me?

Was fixed by Frank couple hours ago.
End all in task manager and bottom right corner. Then try it again

1 Like

That was fast! All working now, thank you!