Subnautica Below Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Subnautica Below Zero Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Unlimited Water
4. Unlimited Food
5. Free Crafting

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/01/2019
    Started development

• 02/01/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

are you going to add (instant habitat build) to this one as well?

1 Like

This does NOT work for me, all the cheats appear to come on but have no effect. Any help please?

Do you have the game from steam ?

Yes I do. It finds & loads the game. Use the hot keys turns everything on, but they have no effect

i hope this gets more options than normal subnautica, instant veichle build would be a good one, and when it comes out no tempreture would be good to

Do something related to the cheats first!

I have tried ALL things related to the cheats STN as I first stated. Use Oxygen, go outside & it drops until I die. Use health & drops in a fight until die. Free crafting does nothing at all & turns off soon after activating it. So nothing is working for me at all!!!

Uh. What i meant was use oxygen then activate the cheat. Lose some health then activate cheat etc. It’s a unity game, the data loads on the fly which means it isn’t there until its needed.

will new cheats be added when it comes out of early acces?

I used f3 then f8 so you can move mouse disable console then exit then you can use tilt key here are a list off cheats that works bobthebuilder,allblueprints,nodamage,nocost,noenergy,nosurvival,oxygen,invisible…

Hi Rutherglenman, can you explain what the “tilt” key is meant to be? Could you list this more in a 1), 2) , 3) process? Thanks

It is " tild " key. And you dont know what that is ?
~

If you’re on a non american keyboard it would be probably the “^” key.
Simply put. it’s the button under ESC

you should make all blueprints unlock

Great work as usual.
Most options work as intended but unlimited health seems to have the same effect on flora/fauna.
Tested with Sea Monkeys, Crashfishes and Table coral’s.

Example: after getting hit in the face by a Crashfish and losing health, i activated unlimited health.
Then i started whacking at a table corral, which took 30 hits with no signs of breaking.
Deactivated the option and it broke in 5 hits.
Repeated this with a Sea Monkey/Crashfish and same result.

Tested on latest stable build in steam version.

Also, when this releases, are you planning on adding additional options?
The instant hab building from the first game was useful and i’d love seeing unlimited battery in devices/vehicles. Also vehicle health since i have a habit of headbutting Leviathan’s.

Subnautica Below Zero has been updated and doesnt work now. The trainer has been GREAT, thank for making it.

Ya need to use this one from mrantifun this one wont be updated anymore