Subnautica Below Zero Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As of now, the nosurvival (unlimited food, water) do not function in your trainer. Still functional in-game. Would suggest an update post-launch.

1 Like

Oxygen doesnā€™t work, if used game crashes

1 Like

Game got released (1.0) but trainer somewhat seems to work still.

Oxygen, swimming speed, full battery and water seem to work but food gets forced to 1 and gets stuck there even if you disable the option.

Will see later if the rest works.

Would like to request an option for vehicle health since the regular health didnt do anything for vehicles the last time i tried it (last summer). IF it hasnt been implemented since then.

Since thereā€™s a timer on edit, iā€™ll just post an update with a new post.

All options except food works but like previously, turning them on while in-game can cause CTD. If you use them while in in-game menu or tabbed out, they should work.

1 Like

upgrate please

6 Likes

Any word on an update coming?

1 Like

Nothing yet, not sure when he is going to update it. A lot of people want trainers for the games that are coming out. Just be patient. At the moment I can only recommend using the console commands built in game if you want to still play the game with cheats. MrAntiFun will get this updated in time.

1 Like

Really hoping an update comes soon. I was looking forward to the easy construction. Guess itā€™s back to item codes in the console.

1 Like

Hey there! Any updates yet? :slight_smile:

What isnā€™t working? MAF tested the trainer after the update and didnā€™t find any broken cheats.

Activating cheats tends to cause CTDD. Crashes seem inconsistent. Previous workarounds (Tabbing out, activating menu first,etc.) No longer seem to work.

I played fine with cheats, then one day I loaded up my save. Turn on the common stuff (Food, thirst, Oxygen, Health) and it would just crash. :frowning: Since the game doesnā€™t auto save, iā€™ve left it alone.

Frequently editing this post.

I have had the game crash using super swim speed, where previously it worked fine; leaving that alone, I have used the others successfully, but it seems that the farther I go in the game, the more cheats donā€™t work. Edit: Like, each subsequent time I had to leave the game, like for work or LIFE, you knowā€¦ Iā€™d save, then reload, then come back a day or two later and another couple cheats wouldnā€™t work

Iā€™m at the point where I have 9 hours in the game, and have not yet completed the storyline - but now NONE of the cheats work. Oxygen doesnt, health, food, water, cold, battery, easy craft/construction - nothing; Kept trying, but only succeeded in crashing my game

Steam version

Further edit: Well of COURSE it would start working again after I post this. Or at least some of them. Was able to get Oxygen and cold and water working, still checking the others.

Honestly not sure what the ā€¦ circumstancesā€¦? are for why they work sometimes, but not others.

Crashed while using Easy Con/craft while at surface of water. Graphics overload?

Edit: Everything on but super swimming, and its working.

I can confirm the first time I used unlimited oxygen it crashed my game, that I had startedā€¦ without saying first lol lost some progress but no biggie. However, when I restarted and tried the cheat again, it worked. Very strange as my experience with WeMod has been perfect so far.
No idea what caused it but will be keeping an eye out.

The Subnautica Below Zero cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Crashes the game with the August 23 update.

Working fine in the moment, no issues.

Need a Windows store version now that the game is is on Xbox Game pass for PC

Seems to keep crashing for me after a bit. By bit I mean 10 minutes. Not sure what cheat as I put them all on.

1 Like

Food, and swim speed donā€™t seem to be working, everything else it good tho.

would be great to have an invincible vehicles option.

2 Likes

Can it be changed to where batteries get changed to 100000 instead of 100? it really bugs me when I see (Regular Power/Ion Power) 50/55 percent on vehicles and 100/20 percent on tools