Subnautica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Subnautica Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Unlimited Food
4. Unlimited Water
5. No Battery Drain
6. Ignore Crafting Requirements
7. Instant Habitat Build

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/13/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/26/2017

• 01/27/2018

• 02/04/2018
    Instant Habitat Build cheat added

• 03/03/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

the only other cheat your missing is no damage on the vehicles you craft.

1 Like

Yep

The cheats dont work for me anymore, everytime i use the cheats they just turn off right away. the only ones that work are the food, water but nothing else works. Help

now everything works except the battery cheat. when i click it, it turns itself back off.

1 Like

Ive not tested this because i dont own the game, it seems like Trello Backlog dont have this either.

So im just summoning the dev @STN, maybe he can help.
One thing tho, did you see if there was some important notes there in the infinity tool.
It should be an big “I” button beside the “start game” if there is any.

Anyway, take care! Answer the question and the dev is right around the corner.

Well for me the trainer crashes the game no matter wich option I use. Im playing in the experimental version of the game.

Check if it also crashes with the “regular” version,

Just tryed regular version and every option crashes the game as soon as I try to activate it.

For me the No Battery Drain options doesn’t work anymore.:sleepy:

When you close the game and open it again. The NO BATTERY DRAIN options doesn’t work anymore. Can someone please fix that?

I’ll take a look

The trainer crashes the game as soon as I activate one of the cheats. Maybe it has something to do with the new silent run update that came out. If its posible could you take a look.

why none of the cheats works?

Probably because of a game update.

the cheats make the game crash.
could you take an look at it? i would like to use the cheats again :slight_smile:

@STN knows about it cough and will update the trainer as soon as he can. Stn has a lot to do right now though so please be patient as it might take a while

2 Likes

Water and Food cheats do not work. I am assuming this is new since the update that came out a few days ago.

I have checked the creator’s website… or list… In that list he lists this gametrainer/cheat as completed…

I do not think he will come back to fix this one

Well as I said in my reply. If you look at his trainer list document… He says inthere , he is done and that trainer has been completed. I do not think he will fix this