Subnautica Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mate I wrote that may 4th since then he game had loads of updates.
@STN give him the satisfaction and put it on your updates list

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of the update, well i kind of was but that was few months ago and i couldn’t get the latest version freely then i forgot.

Just checked now and i see i can update the game so added to my list

1 Like

Thank you kind Sir

Well seems there is a new update for the game out too. So I hope you can fix this trainer :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance

The Subnautica cheats have been updated! @Stronkie @endean82 @ionotos @ADF56 @thiaguinhoxp @thesnakemate @JusForKills @DragonWalkerDEW @Deakstok

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

ignore crafting requirements doesn’t work, i follow your instructions and craft before but nothing.

What is your game version/source?

last one, ghost update. i have it on steam.

Maybe they did an update again ? Not sure why, i just tested it again and it works here.

There is an Information sign, if you hold your mouse on it you see what you must doing befor activate this cheat

Well hope he figured it out 7 months later lol

Some of these still aren’t working, not sure if you were aware as it has been months since a reply.

What is your game version? @KyloCrux

Help When I start a new game all the cheats wrk but after exiting and entering again the only cheats that work is the food and hunger please help or fix

Why would you do that lol. Activate the cheats again?

@STN Trainer isn’t working. Can we get an update?

Subnautica was updated on December. 7th. The only cheat working is the unlimited breath.

Can I also recommend a speed boost cheat?

Yeah, unfortunately, nothing working after the latest update.

yea, for me the only cheats are working are unlimited food, water and oxygen. the others when I turn them on they automatically turn off (the little informational “!” comes up, says what I need to do, example: for ignore crafting requirements to be turned on it says I have to craft something first, well… I’m like almost an hour into the game and I crafted a few things already but it’s still not allowing me to turn the cheat on

same thing for the unlimited health, it says I have to get hit first before it can be activated well… I ready died yet it’s not turning on

I was really REALLY looking forward to the no crafting requirements, but this one and the battery cheat do not work at all.

I am on the latest update of the game, playing steam version, regular survival mode.