Subverse Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The immortality of units in ground battles has stopped working, an update is needed, thanks in advance

4 Likes

Ground combat cheats seems to have stopped functioning all together.

3 Likes

None of the ground combat cheats work anymore

2 Likes

Could someone fix the Ground Combat? The cheat table shows up to date, however the two for ground combat are not functional.

The Subverse cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you for the update Fling! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Not all trainer options work

1 Like

guessing i have to own the game through steam for the cheats to work innit?

Aye mate

New patch dropped for the game today. May want to look into it in advance if you have the ability.

A while ago, Wemod developers made the decision not to support adult-rated games (including this one), Just FYI.

Is there a discussion page I can read to understand why? Seems kind of a weird hill to die on when you make cheats for games.

I havenā€™t seen anything officially, but my guess they want to shift toward a more family friendly venture.

Well, I will say itā€™s odd you say they decided and then have no points to show to back up this claim but Iā€™ll look into it and confirm for myself. Not that this kind of decision will impact me ridiculously in the future but news like this is something that shouldnā€™t be vague and learned of second-hand. Iā€™d like a more official answer regarding whether i should give up on a trainer for a specific game and whether this will impact me looking forward to a trainer on a different game.

Thank you for your comment regardless to make me aware of this (possible) situation.

1 Like

This, this shouldā€™ve been the only reason to add this game.

1 Like

Needs update

Wemod no longer will be working on adult games.

1 Like

Guess being a paying user is getting less and less attractive for me.

1 Like

The trainer creators will continue to update trainers that are already in WeMod.

The Subverse cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like