Suggesting a trainer for GRIME

Hi , please can you do a cheats and trainer for Grime

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Trainers are made based on their popularity within the community. This is determined by:

1. How many WeMod members have the game installed. The WeMod software detects this automatically.

2. How many WeMod members are following or have it added as a favourite.
    To follow the game, click “Notify Me” on the game’s page in the WeMod software.
    To favourite a game, click the star icon next to the trainer’s name in the WeMod software.

3. The number of boosts put into the game by Pro members to boost it further up the development queue when it appears there due to being determined as popular via the previous points.

The game was only released on Steam 2 days ago. If it’s not a AAA game then it may need slightly more time to pick up in popularity.

Learn more about this system here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

As a side note, I changed your thread title because it could have easily been mistaken by users as an official trainer thread.

1 Like

I’m waiting for this! Really surprised there isn’t a trainer yet given the popularity of the game.

Hello! :slight_smile:

How do you define a game as “popular”?
This game has just a touch over 1,400 total reviews. Whereas another game that we do have a trainer for that released about the same time as GRIME has about eight times that many reviews.
I’d personally say GRIME is about below average in popularity, given the total number of reviews it currently has compared to another game released around the same time.

Also, just because a game is popular, it doesn’t mean it’ll be popular amongst WeMod members in particular, everyone has different tastes. :slight_smile:

Hopefully it will become popular enough in WeMod for a trainer. We’ll have to wait and see, as it’s still relatively new. Keep an eye on the queue in the WeMod software. :slight_smile:

How do you guys define popular then?

A couple days ago, i saw Grime was in the number 2 spot in the queue and now it’s bumped all the way down to number 6 with Total War Saga: Troy taking both spots 1 and 5. That game has 686 steam reviews and the consensus is “mixed” lmfao.

This is already explained in another post above. There is nothing more to add to it. :slight_smile:

→ Suggesting a trainer for GRIME - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Here you go: GRIME Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for your patience. And to the all the :star_struck: awesome :star_struck: Pro members who spent their premium boosts on this in the WeMod development queue.