Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Get googling, youtube is full of videos to help you find/change damage in games. But in short I would imagine if you find what accesses memory regions when you fire your weapon could be a starting point. So google up. (Guided Hacking good channel for CE stuff)

What was that xp glitch you mention for finite crisis missions

Doesn’t work for the reward, xp may show you’d get more but server still limits either the xp you get or somehow keeps in check that you don’t level finite crisis rank or mastery levels too fast. Or just bugging out.

love it! can we have a damage option?

After Using the mods i am unable to level up regularly and i stay at level 29. Not sure how to fix

Do you need a pro account for this cheat to work ? Only reason why I asking is because once i toggle a cheat on it goes back to '‘off’

Means you didnt load the cheat correctly

same my level got reset to 1 and I don’t gain xp anymore.

Is there any way to fix this? I get no more xp and have negative squad levels.
is this just a bug or is my savegame bricked

no fix just yet i had the same issue

Yes I did. I put the anti cheat file in the same directory, opened it then clicked bypass and went to wemod and launched the game

Yes I did. I put the anti cheat file in the same directory, opened it then clicked bypass and went to wemod and launched the game

Hello MrAntiFun, great mods you made here. Will there be an update with the new update that came out today?

Thanks

whats the update about

people with over 100000000 on talent points lmao but game lowkey kinda getting boring

Is it possible to increase the XP multiplier?

All of the options seem to work but I accidentally used Reset Player Exp and now i have extra talent points in Harley’s Red Blue and Purple trees. Even after using the Set Talent Points option it resets whenever I log out. I’m assuming the game thinks that my character is still level one because I haven’t allocated those points. Anybody know of a way to fix this?

Same here bois

Any chance for an easy/one hit kills mod? @MrAntiFun, noticed some other trainers have it but i much prefer using wemod.

I just got this to anyone know a fix