Sun Haven Cheats and Trainer for Steam

instant plant growth crashes the game nor will it let you water the crops… Also used infinite mana… seems to be still crashing.

Seems everything els works but plant growth, and sometimes crashes the game. No sure here. Thanks for the updates!

Update:

Sorry to bug, When changing maps or going into other places, The game will crash. not right away but it will soon. So it all works aside from plant growth until the game crashes. Which is random or right away. Not sure whats doing it. I think with plant growth on while using other cheats causes the crash.

1 Like

2nd this exact same issues!

None of the cheats actually work correctly they all crash the game.

1 Like

not loading mod

2 Likes

Yea, further testing every cheat crashes the game at some point.

1 Like

i boosted this 140+ times from 16 to 6 for this update, it’s broken and now it’s 30 in queue… why bother boosting anything

2 Likes

Same, i used all my boosts as well… i agee whats the point of pro and boosts if this is how its going to be.

1 Like

I even boosted it again and still down. It’s annoying. Then random games get bumped up. I know its the holidays and no eta but this is getting annoying.

1 Like

Currently @ #3 so thank you for boosting :smile:

1 Like

No problem! It’s a great game!

The Sun Haven cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Are you sure? in crashes when you inject now. lol. Fixed that issue, must load the cheat from wemod first.

Update:

Nope, still crashes. Does not matter what you do. Everything is crashing the game. Other trainer work just fine. I wont say names. Leaving maps, going into your house with cheats on seem to crash it. its just random when it does. When the cheats work they work. I only use mana, i really wanted plant growth to work.

@Nom_Nom_Me

Lol, so much for boosting. This will put back down again to the bottom…

1 Like

Please update.

1 Like

Please update.

2 Likes

Would be nice to have a EXP Multiplier instead of Mega EXP. So as a Set Coins, Set Mana Orbs and Set Tickets on those. And maybe a Freeze Time option as well.

3 Likes

Instant Plant Grows is not working.

1 Like

Hasn’t for a while, just crashes game. It’s like they given up… NEEDS UPDATE

would like to see an unlimited community token option maybe one hit harvest

1 Like

can we get an update here, please? all launching the mod program does is crash the game. ive tried opening the game from the launcher and from the steam library, everytime it just crashes

1 Like

i can’t activate the unlimited coins cheat during game and when i turn it on before booting the game up, it turns all of the mods i’ve selected off.