SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION
This is the official discussion topic of the SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Zeni
4. Unlimited Tickets
5. Unlimited Exp
6. Freeze Timer

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must replace the game launcher with a custom one to be able to use the trainer , You can get the custom launcher from here with details
Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/25/2019
    Started development

• 10/25/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 01/10/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/16/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename Launch_Game.exe in main game directory to Launch_Game.exe.bak
  • Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory

Launch_Game.exe (123.5 KB)

The SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

falto so das esferas do dragao sao dificeis de pegar no modo online

EN:
You should not be cheating online. WeMod does not condone or support online cheating.

PT:
Você não deveria estar trapaceando online. O WeMod não tolera ou suporta trapaças on-line.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

for some reason when trying to start it, WeMod says I downloaded the 32bit version which is odd because this game has no 32bit version as far I know, and if it does its dumb that steam automatically downloads that one.

Welcome back to the community @LennalthVista. :slight_smile:

1. Launch the game first via Steam Launcher.
  2. When on the game’s main menu, alt+tab to WeMod.
  3. Press Play. Alt+tab back to the game.

i have done all ur steps still not working when i alt tab the game it says : were having Trouble to load the cheats into your game… can u help please that it will work??

@kamisensei

1. Go to where the game is installed on your PC. Which by default for legit Steam games is
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME

2. In there should be a file called Launch_Game.exe. Rename this to Launch_Game.exe.bak

3. Download the custom launcher from this post: SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES WORLD MISSION Cheats and Trainer for Steam. And then add it to the the same directory as above.

4. Launch the game from this custom launcher. You might need to run it as administrator (Right-click > Run as administrator).

5. When the game has started and you are on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod and press Play, then alt+tab back to the game.

have done all that steps still not working when i press Play by we mod it still says were having Trouble to load cheats in your game thanks for your Reply dont know why it dont work

No worries.
The next possible reason for the issue if the steps were followed correctly is interference from anti-viruses. Make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus program (even if it’s just the default Windows Defender).

is added in this list even when i try with Defender out still same Problem…

I’ve renamed the existing game launcher, and added the custom one. When I try to run the game it gives me the same launcher error that Steam give you when you need to uninstall and reinstall Steam.

If I remove the existing launcher and restore the original launcher’s name and file type the game starts up just fine.

I haven’t tried every option yet but the Unlimited Zeni does not work for me. Is there something I need to do before it will work?

can we have an always miracle option?

1 Like

Could you add an infinite bond increase possibly?

so everything works but its just slow is it suppose to do that? anyway to have a custom launcher at regular speed?

I want infinite bond