Supermarket Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

get a CTD after starting the game via wemod app

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Supermarket Simulator.exe, Version: 2021.3.31.2530, Zeitstempel: 0x6513f0f8
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x000002029f8125d8
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x8334
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01da7174e9eb9442
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Supermarket Simulator\Supermarket Simulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
Berichtskennung: 31de7136-6d7e-4e28-ab50-017e1d1e70f4
VollstÀndiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Please contact our tech support on Discord.

Can you please create a cheat the edits the amount of customers served? Thanks!

please update

1 Like

Bonjour, tout ce qui concerne les triches avec l’argent ne fonctionne pas, sauf l’argent illimitĂ©.
J’ai testĂ© le multiplicateur d’argent en restant Ă  la caisse pour voir si le total se multipliait (ne fonctionne pas).
ChangĂ© le nombre d’argents aussi (ne fonctionne pas)
Merci.

Hello, everything about cheating with money doesn’t work, except unlimited money.
I tested the money multiplier by staying at the cashier to see if the total multiplied (doesn’t work).
Changed the number of silver too (doesn’t work).
Thanks for your help.

update please

Hi everyone! I would like to suggest a cheat for the supply room. Devs could you add something like “Unlimited Supply” where only everything in the supply room is unlimited? That would be very handy!

I am unable to use the Trainer for Supermarket Simulator. All cheats are grayed out and it reads as off, with no way to turn on. When I hit “PLAY”, i receive a notification stating “These mods may not work with your game version. Do you want to test them out anyway?” I have the newest game version on Steam. Could you let me know what I have done wrong?

Hello, you could try launching your game first on Steam. Once in the game, switch to the trainer in WeMod, then proceed to hit Play. See if it makes a difference.

Thank you for the reply <3 I found out that in order to utilize this trainer, I had to get Pro membership. I did and now it works.

1 Like

Hello, just to let you know, no trainers are locked behind the Pro version. You need to use the toggle switches in the free version to utilize the Mods.

Using Mods with Hotkeys (wemod.com)

Moreover, thanks for your support! Enjoy~

The cheats currently do not work with the latest update the game crashes when trying to use any of the cheats

The toggles were grayed out and could not be utilized until I went Pro. the moment I went Pro, they were able to be switched on. In fact when moused over, a notification stated go Pro to utilize. I am not certain if this is a glitch. but it happened.

Could be, but if you’re having trouble activating mods by hovering the mouse pointer and clicking, you can try using hotkeys assigned to function (F1-F5) keys instead if you’re in the free version.

I tried using the hotkeys assigned, unfortunately they had no effect in game, until I went Pro. I could not utilize the decrease or increase values, either on the app or by hotkeys. Unlimited money and Time stop could not be switched on. The moment I went Pro, it was all accessible. I did not do anything with the game, my computer or programs, so my perception is the Supermarket Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam is locked behind a subscription wall.

They have no effekt because none of the Cheats are currently working. The game crash or nothing happens, because the game got updated 4 times since the last update of the table.

Oh and yes the Hotkeys in the App are Pro only on every table. You need to press the key to get them working, if the table is working

is there a way you can add edit level option

Mods broken, can we get an update?

I assumed that you purchased it on steam. Can you please provide the issue you are having with the mods?

Whether launching through wemod or waiting until launched through steam, the game either crashes or ends the day immediately when using any of the mods.