Survivalist: Invisible Strain Cheats and Trainer for Steam

One potentially stupid question. What does “Activate mods before…” means? Does it mean activating the trainer or individual cheats?

Please update to latest early acess version :smiley:

you activate them at the main menu…not when you already started a new game or loaded one.

To put you at ease, I’ve check this one and they work properly :slight_smile:
The rest are needed to update :yum: (Except undetected, it work properly)

great day everyone :pray:

The Survivalist: Invisible Strain cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
1 Like

Super Move Speed need update

Changes:

That’s not at all what I asked, though.

Add Item On Use doesn’t work

Not sure if its mentioned… when you do “no blood loss” npc’s also don’t take any damage. So you can’t actually kill them unless you turn it off.

2 Likes

Also forgot to mention, on the beta changes if you use the experimental beta for the game, body temperature and fatigue don’t work. They keep auto turning off when button pressed.

At WeMod, we focus our efforts on updating stable versions of trainers to ensure compatibility and reliability. As a result, the experimental beta version might not currently be functioning with our platform. We recommend using the stable version for the best experience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.

1 Like

that’s fine. Only mentioned it because the beta has drivable vehicles. If it didn’t have that I would still be on the main branch of the game.

Would it be possible to get an update for this please?

Changes: