Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I like it, but if you could add things like no damage or infinite recourses that would fun

Hi, I use this for steam and its been working but it keeps crashing is there a fix for this? Thanks.

I have also found a bug when using this trainer. When I try to build a metals extractor the game crashes.

with out trainer 0 crashing with trainer active 10 15 mins it crashes some times as soon as we use it

Yeah on steam it crashed fairly often around 20 solā€™s in when using Unlimited research, worked fine at the start of the game.

The game crashes to desktop anytime I try to build a rare metals extractor when starting the game through WeMod, and none of the cheats active. began happening after sol 50, with no mods installed. When I start the game from steam it works fine.

game crashes when trying to build rare metal extractor.

Starting the game with the trainer active produces huge bugs. Upon loading a previous save, visual glitches occur involving large shadows covering a majority of the map, obscuring everything except the tops of buildings. Also, a good few buildings are randomly inoperable (otherwise working, but not doing anything). I was unable to identify which buildings werenā€™t working, all I knew is my entire colony network had no power despite being connected to a surplus power network.

The new game menu is broken. The planet upon which you select your location is completely white (visual glitch) as if obscured completely by fog. Also, once going through the entire menu, hitting the start button does nothing. It is impossible to start a new game.

Game works completely fine without cheats hooked in.

1 Like

Hello and welcome back. :slight_smile:

Please try the following to see if anything changes:

1. Launch the game via the Steam launcher.
  2. Load or start a game. Pause.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod and press Play.

The visual issues you reported are fairly unusual - because trainers do not actually touch the game in any way at all - they just inject code into your PCā€™s RAM, so in general should not be affecting any in-game visuals.

That appears to have fixed the issue. It may not have been the trainer that caused it, it just seemed like it only happened when I activated the trainer.

However, the game proceeded to CTD upon building a sterling generator. I did not have cheats active.

Same Here. Didnā€™t have a problem until I started using some game mods. Now the game crashes if I have WeMod playing when selecting a Water Extractor.

Iā€™ve tried every configuration to figure out why the game crashes while using WeMod and game mods, to no avail. As a work around, I decided to just NOT have WeMod playing when placing a Water Extractor (may work for other extractor crashes too). This worksā€¦ butā€¦ WeMod doesnā€™t provide a DETACH feature like Game Cheat Engine doesā€¦ so you have to just kill it and reload it after you place the extractor.

Which is a PAINā€¦ because I know a few games I have where you need to kill WeMod while doing something. So it would be a nice feature to have.

I also noticed that using a Deep Scan Probe also crashes the game when using WeMod with game modsā€¦ Luckly, with only 2 cheats which arenā€™t needed all the time, I can simply kill WeMod after topping off with funds and research.

i canā€™t use the cheat, whenever i tried to activate it, it turn off by itā€™s own any help?

Unfortunately, as of this evening, Using WeMod with this game causes a crash within 2 minutes of loading in. Always within 2 minutes. Whether I activate a cheat or not, it will crash. Just started this eveningā€¦

Iā€™m fairly sure thisā€™ll need an update as the game just had a new expansion release this morning, and the game crashed to desktop the moment I tried to open the game with it. Opening the game, then running WeMod, same problem.

1 Like

Everytime i open the game with wemod it crashes before it gets to the main menu.

Game crashes when building a forestation building when using the trainer. As soon as the station is built the game crashes. Does not occur when not using the trainer.

New update games crashes though you like to know

2 Likes

Same thing for me too.