Surviving Mars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same for me as well.

It appears to be working again (or at least it is for me - full research boost and money with no crashes).

EDIT TO ADD: If you run the game first, load up, THEN run WeMod, that is. Starting the game directly from WeMod still CTDā€™s the moment you get to the menu.

1 Like

Game had been recently updated, trainer works as long as you donā€™t run the game through WeMod. It still crashes when using Green Planet technology, but now it also crashes when building the base production buildings.

To bypass crashes load cheats after u start a game then turn off cheats and shut down wemod completely solved my problem at least

1 Like

Any word on an update for WeMod?

1 Like

(Steam version) Hi, every time I try to use this mod the game crashes, is there a way to bypass this crash? even if its just to create a save with the credits to then load in without the cheats on?

1 Like

Same here, no matter if I enable the cheats beforehand or after, the game crashes after just a few minutes. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Same issue.

What I do is load a game, then load WeMod, activate cheats, save, and stop WeMod. This gives lots of cash and increases research until something in game updates how much research I have (at which point I have to do this again for research).

2 Likes

I do this too but instantly using research cheat game crashes. Sadly. Cheat Engine works better for me.

1 Like

An update soon would be nice, also any chance of adding cheats for the various resources?

1 Like

i would like to request an update of the cheats, with new dlc, the game is keep crashing, it would be possible please do something about it, please

1 Like

As soon as I click on WeMod, the game crashes and back to desktop !
Any update would be appreciated asap, please !

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issues, PLEASE UPDATE.

1 Like

can you please look into this i would like to play it but takes to long to do anything lol

I was trying to load Surviving Mars through wemod but the game crashes before it even loads the main menu. Any thoughts on what could be wrong

1 Like

Just played this game about an hour ago, fully terraformed a colony, had no crashes at all.

Did you buy the game from Steam or crack a Steam version? WeMod doesnā€™t support cracked games.

Are you using player-made mods? Like the cheat mods by ChoGGi? If so - some of the cheats in that mod can be conflicting with WeMod as they fight over the same memory addresses to alter.
Disable all mods one by one and launch the game with WeMod to see which is triggering a crash.

Currently Iā€™m struggling with regular crashes based on extractors. If mods are on and I click an extractor (metals, but has started happening with water extractors) game freezes for 4-5 seconds, then crashes completely. Pretty game breaking, since most colonies need water. moisture evaporators are unaffected thoughā€¦ So, thereā€™s thatā€¦

I currently have no mods at all, but all actual DLC.

1 Like

I am now having this exact same issue. Completely legit copy of the game. Got to a certain point in the game and it started crashing.

Tried playing again, but the game doesnā€™t even load when you click play on WeMod. If you wait till youā€™ve set up your game, then hit play it will start, but only 1 in 10 tries, and then crashes after about 5 or 10 minutes of game play. I wish someone would update this trainer, Surviving Mars is a great game and deserves a bit more consideration. :grin: