Surviving the Aftermath Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer helps so much, makes the game much more fun. Can only use if needed, for a few resources, etc. Thanks MrAntiFun.

Question: Many options work, but I can’t figure out how “resources” work (or maybe it’s currently broken). There is a drop-down menu that is just empty, and “Add” doesn’t seem to do anything.

@MrAntiFun can u update it pls there was new update they did

and there is a new dlc today

Hi all

Ever since the game updated after the recent DLC, and also by judging the WeMod’s last update for this game being in 2021, when I try to introduce the materials in the base camp, 2 seconds later the “crate” with the goods I have made appear there, simply blow up in a small black explosion and it disappears.
Even tried spamming 10 times just for fun(scientifically-related research fun obviously!!!) and I get 10 explosions in a row. They simply don’t stay there to be picked up by the workers, its like they’re a type un-allowed clutter on the ground and the game removes it from the map.

Any ideas?

“Give starting resources” works fine, but how would someone add specific items? Lets say i wanne add meds, i select it click add 10 or whatever number you fill in and nothing happens anywhere.

not working right now. please upload a new one and if it’s got many cheat it would be really nice

another dlc is coming in a few day so

Definitely needs an update though. The trainer will occasionally unlock literally everything when its activated regardless of what you press.

The trainer has 1 option and it enables a menu that is part of the game. If it is unlocking everything that is an issue with the dev menu not the trainer.

Please update this trainer. Some settins in the Debug Menu don’t work. Thank you

Is this mod going to be updated?

The trainer is still working properly.