SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

1 Like

Is there anyway to get a cheat for the romance options as well as a exp slider along with weapon mastery and sacred art sliders and a max fishing level mod? Please and thank you. I know you guys stay super busy I appreciate all of the work you guys do so if you cant i understand but if you can that would be awsome. @STiNGERR

Hi, thanks for all the work you put into these trainers. Would it be possible to add an option for super damage or one hit kill?

1 Like

You could add some to multiply the damage, the beasts of lvl 450 are impossible to kill

2 Likes

Changes:

@STiNGERR
I tried using the updated cheat, but it doesn’t seem to work properly.

Even if infinite health is turned on, it has decreased.
However, infinite skill points are working.

1 Like

yeah ever sense the last update for sao none of my stuff works for the game even with the update

1 Like

Like they said since it got updated the only thing that is working is the unlimited items and skill points… nothing else is working.

1 Like

Changes:

@STiNGERR
All cheats seem to work fine, but it freezes when I try to retrieve items from temporary storage with a full bag.

Since the cheat itself is working, the priority of fixing it may be low, but I would be happy if you could fix it if possible.

so the money mod doesnt even work and hasnt for a while. also any possible way to make it more than 5k as well bc it really takes a toll on the fingers trying to hold the button down for long periods of time lol

2 Likes

@STiNGERR
If possible, I would like a cheat that can kill enemies in one hit.
Leveling up the boss enemy is very troublesome, and compared to the past, the weapon drop table has been changed, so it’s hard to go around.

1 Like

@STiNGERR Love this Trainer for SAO. Would it be possible to add an EXP boost/Multiplier, and a 1 HIt kill?
Thanks again for making a great trainer. Keep up the great work.

That is how the unlimited item works. It gives you 999 of an item once you find/buy it.

Changes:

Downloaded the game and the trainer today. Nothing seems to work but the infinite item one :sob:

1 Like

the only things that work for me are the infinte item and the add money

Changes:

1 Like

Works like a charm. TY so much!