SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Life & Energy cheat still work, but infinite items don’t anymore :frowning: Shame, can’t full upgrade my stuff now ><.
Need an update plz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yup the most important one is not working lol.

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

ok so everything else works exept skill points and the 5k money

1 Like

is this not working again? i replaced the file and the game wont launch then it tells me i have the 32 bit version but i definitely have the 64 bit version

Welcome to the community @RiggsRex. :slight_smile:

This usually means you need to change your launch order. See this post here: 32 bit and 64 bit

Infinite items works again, but infinite skill points & 5k money do not.

I would love to see a Instant Kill and/or DMG up cheat.

is the trainer working for anyone since patch?

Is any one else seeing Incompatible and the request update button missing in their Wemod app or is it an issue on my end?

It’s on our end :slightly_smiling_face: We know there are issues with this trainer and have plans for an update soon :+1:

Thanks for the quick response and here’s hoping its updated soon

2 Likes

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

noice

Its still telling me that the cheats run for a 64 bit version. And im running the 32 bit version. Thats what i get every single time i try to use these cheats unfortunately. I am not entirely sure how to fix this if its happening on my end.

Hey @steelsilver. :slight_smile:

You likely need to change the launch order.
See here: 32 bit and 64 bit.
Please use the search feature in the forum. A lot of these things have already been resolved elsewhere. :slight_smile:

Hey is there a way we could get one hit kill or Weapon Proficiency and thank u really much for the trainer its awsome keep it up :smiley:

Just a suggestion but I think having a max relationship option would be very helpful. Loving everything else about the trainer so far though, great job!

1 Like

any chance the cheats will work again?

Welcome to the community @GomiiPanda. :slight_smile:

The game doesn’t seem to have been updated since the trainer was last updated. Therefore the trainer should be working fine, as long as:

• You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button, under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected)
  • Your copy of the game is to date
  • Your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (ie - not from another store or cracked)

What error message are you seeing when you try to use the trainer?