SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s on our end :slightly_smiling_face: We know there are issues with this trainer and have plans for an update soon :+1:

Thanks for the quick response and here’s hoping its updated soon

2 Likes

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

noice

Its still telling me that the cheats run for a 64 bit version. And im running the 32 bit version. Thats what i get every single time i try to use these cheats unfortunately. I am not entirely sure how to fix this if its happening on my end.

Hey @steelsilver. :slight_smile:

You likely need to change the launch order.
See here: 32 bit and 64 bit.
Please use the search feature in the forum. A lot of these things have already been resolved elsewhere. :slight_smile:

Hey is there a way we could get one hit kill or Weapon Proficiency and thank u really much for the trainer its awsome keep it up :smiley:

Just a suggestion but I think having a max relationship option would be very helpful. Loving everything else about the trainer so far though, great job!

1 Like

any chance the cheats will work again?

Welcome to the community @GomiiPanda. :slight_smile:

The game doesn’t seem to have been updated since the trainer was last updated. Therefore the trainer should be working fine, as long as:

• You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button, under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected)
  • Your copy of the game is to date
  • Your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (ie - not from another store or cracked)

What error message are you seeing when you try to use the trainer?

the adding money is not working

the skill points and 5k money aren’t working.

bonjours voila quand je lance mon jeux j’ai easy anti-cheat qui charge puit mon ordi plante avec ecrant bleus avec un chargement puit se relance tous seul j’aimerai savoir si je peut arranger sa

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Please try to use English here, as we have no French-speaking staff at this moment in time.

As the note in the trainer says, you need to follow some instructions to get the trainer working:

These instructions are in this post here: SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Its the 64 bit version again can you add the 32 bit version as well

Welcome to the community @MewZakura. :slight_smile:

According to the game’s requirements listed on Steam, it requires a 64-bit processor to play this game. So there is no 32-bit version of this game.

You need to change the order that you launch the game and the trainer. See here: 32 bit and 64 bit

When i try that Wemod says that it has trouble launching the cheats?

Nevermind i had to re download the Zip file again oof

Bonjour, le jeu est passĂ© en 1.05 est-ce que le cheat va ĂȘtre mis Ă  jour pour pouvoir bĂ©nĂ©ficiĂ© du cheat?
J’ai su l’utilisĂ© hier, malheureusement avec la mise Ă  jour, il est plus utilisable Ă  prĂ©sent.

Hello, the game is in 1.05 will the cheat be updated to be able to benefit from the cheat?
I knew how to use it yesterday, unfortunately with the update it is no longer usable now.

As much for me, it works nickel.

Tell me on the other hand, is it possible to update cheaters? Added, a modification of attack, see added the ‘one shot’ to optimize the speed of the solo