SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the skill points and 5k money arenā€™t working.

bonjours voila quand je lance mon jeux jā€™ai easy anti-cheat qui charge puit mon ordi plante avec ecrant bleus avec un chargement puit se relance tous seul jā€™aimerai savoir si je peut arranger sa

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Please try to use English here, as we have no French-speaking staff at this moment in time.

As the note in the trainer says, you need to follow some instructions to get the trainer working:

These instructions are in this post here: SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Its the 64 bit version again can you add the 32 bit version as well

Welcome to the community @MewZakura. :slight_smile:

According to the gameā€™s requirements listed on Steam, it requires a 64-bit processor to play this game. So there is no 32-bit version of this game.

You need to change the order that you launch the game and the trainer. See here: 32 bit and 64 bit

When i try that Wemod says that it has trouble launching the cheats?

Nevermind i had to re download the Zip file again oof

Bonjour, le jeu est passĆ© en 1.05 est-ce que le cheat va ĆŖtre mis Ć  jour pour pouvoir bĆ©nĆ©ficiĆ© du cheat?
Jā€™ai su lā€™utilisĆ© hier, malheureusement avec la mise Ć  jour, il est plus utilisable Ć  prĆ©sent.

Hello, the game is in 1.05 will the cheat be updated to be able to benefit from the cheat?
I knew how to use it yesterday, unfortunately with the update it is no longer usable now.

As much for me, it works nickel.

Tell me on the other hand, is it possible to update cheaters? Added, a modification of attack, see added the ā€˜one shotā€™ to optimize the speed of the solo

It needs a damage multiplier x5 and x10

1 Like

unlimited skill points donā€™t work for me :confused:

The game just updated a day or two ago so to everyone complaining that certain things arenā€™t working weā€™ll just have to vote to get it updated or hope that @STiNGERR updates it sooner than that.

1 Like

its not working did everything i even looked it up n nothing

Hello everyone, staff, moderator. Iā€™m having this problem and Iā€™ve also looked into this thread 32 bit and 64 bit and still found no fixed where when i try to launch the game with wemod apps it says ā€œThese cheats were made for the 64-bit version but Iā€™m running the 32-bits versionā€. I believe this is a common issue but can anyone help me out with this. I also did download the launcher from one of the threads. It works last time since the last 2 updates recently I never play the game until recently then I get that error.

Since the game was recently updated, the trainer will also be in need of an update to make it compatible with the new game version.

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link will help explain how to do that: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

1 Like

hey are you using steam? and if so you can go to propertyā€™s and set the launch all you have to do is type 64-bit and it should run the 64-bit version if not then i cant help might be the pc your using

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Same here! First time I used the mod works just fine, but now I had to restarted the game and the skills doesn`t work anymore.

the only thing thats working is the item cheat nothing else please help

when are you fixing the cheats, only one cheat is working