SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As much for me, it works nickel.

Tell me on the other hand, is it possible to update cheaters? Added, a modification of attack, see added the ‘one shot’ to optimize the speed of the solo

It needs a damage multiplier x5 and x10

1 Like

unlimited skill points don’t work for me :confused:

The game just updated a day or two ago so to everyone complaining that certain things aren’t working we’ll just have to vote to get it updated or hope that @STiNGERR updates it sooner than that.

1 Like

its not working did everything i even looked it up n nothing

Hello everyone, staff, moderator. I’m having this problem and I’ve also looked into this thread 32 bit and 64 bit and still found no fixed where when i try to launch the game with wemod apps it says “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version but I’m running the 32-bits version”. I believe this is a common issue but can anyone help me out with this. I also did download the launcher from one of the threads. It works last time since the last 2 updates recently I never play the game until recently then I get that error.

Since the game was recently updated, the trainer will also be in need of an update to make it compatible with the new game version.

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link will help explain how to do that: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

1 Like

hey are you using steam? and if so you can go to property’s and set the launch all you have to do is type 64-bit and it should run the 64-bit version if not then i cant help might be the pc your using

The SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Same here! First time I used the mod works just fine, but now I had to restarted the game and the skills doesn`t work anymore.

the only thing thats working is the item cheat nothing else please help

when are you fixing the cheats, only one cheat is working

Seems like they don’t care about this game anymore.

@STiNGERR can we get an update for this game please?

1 Like

Updates need to be voted for correctly in the WeMod desktop app.
Requests posted here in the forum are not counted.

See here: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

1 Like

i have the updated one so i no longer can do the vote thing

You can, they’ve just been renamed to “boosts”. :slight_smile:

that only works with games that are in the line to be updated
this game isnt even on the list

Why does the number of tokens needed for an update keep increasing?

Could you add no crafting requirements please? Thanks in advance.

1 Like